Shameless

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

CREDIT TO Iggy @ Slickdeals.net

Long story short.....I was watching a Showtime episode of "Shameless" I previously recorded on my DVR and noticed a banner at the bottom of the screen...."Get $25.00 for signing up for Showtime"

This got me thinking....Could this possibly apply to EXISTING customers who already pay for Showtime?

Well I looked at the Showtime offer details and it appears you can....

Per the promotion:

"*Order Showtime and you can get $25 cash back after three (3) months of paid service. All qualified $25 claims will be paid in the form of a $25 Visa prepaid debit card. Offer expires 12/31/2011. To receive your $25 prepaid debit card, complete and print the form on this page or write your name and address on a 3x5 card and mail it along with your three (3) month's paid service bill dated between 1/1/2011 and 3/31/2012 indicating your new Showtime subscription"

Regardless if you are a new or existing customers, all you have to do is submit THREE bills starting this month, along with the attached special offer form and Showtime will send you a $25.00 cash card. For those folks who already pay for premium channel packages that include Showtime....this is obviously a sweeter deal....FREE money for something you are already getting!

Here's the direct link to the Showtime Offer:

http://www.sho.com/site/order/rebateform.do?offertype=national&offerid=1005000000000113&KeepThis=true

I'm also attaching a .pdf file here...just in case Showtime drops the promotion!

Showtime Official Site __ Order Showtime and Get $25 cash back!.pdf