Shameless

SwampFightOner

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Synopsis on shameless.

Based on the UK drama, Shameless, the series follows the exploits of an alcoholic patriarch and his large, blue-collar family.

Based on SwampFightOner's track record I'm going to watch an episode, I'll report back with my findings shortly

I was hoping for more when Swamp titles a thread Shameless..

Are disappoint.

I realized after I posted that that could be a very misleading title...I'm sorry :(

it was decent, certainly not better than boardwalk empire, however I will watch the next episode when it comes out

Definitely not on Boardwalk's level, but really what is right now?

:confused:

haha different humour I suppose..

Yeah, like our's is funny, and your's isn't haha

Realism just pointed out that my "Lights Out" thread title is also misleading, so I will share one shameless thing with you to make up for it.

I'm not sure if I've mentioned this, but I recently got a straight edge girl to "break edge". Not just a regular one either, one with X's tattooed on her face...it is the single greatest accomplishment of my life, and I hope you guys appreciate it