Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Reuben Kinkaid

Phooey! I'm going to Hong Kong

Me and Hydrogen Peroxide are going to be in Hong Kong for a week for Chinese New Year. Has anybody on here been before? Typical travel questions.....good/cheap places to eat and drink, cool touristy shit to see, cool off-the-beaten-path-non-touristy shit to see?

Does anybody still keep in touch with iquit? He used to live there I think. If anybody has any connections there that could give us some info, that would be rad.

hong-kong-phooey.jpg

IM WAITING FOR IT BUT NOTHINGS HAPPENING.IS HE AN ILLEGAL IMMIGRANT OR SOMETHING?

the suspense is making my balls tingle...

Nice dude. I got a friend who's brother goes all the time, he knows a broad that lives there but alas I can give no advice... other than fucking have fun!

also, eat some dog...

phooey?

really?

i'd love to go to hong kong.

you guys should probably consult tripadvisor.

Aqua Roma, Aqua Tokyo & Aqua Spirit

of 2,903 restaurants in Hong Kong

29/F & 30/F, 1 Peking Road, Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong, China

+852 34272288 | http://www.aqua.com.hk/

apparently the view is tremendous.

i wish i could advise.

The best part of it is that the tickets were so cheap that including a place to stay it's under $400 per person.

So far it looks like we're going to the Bruce Lee Statue, riding an escalator that is a km long that has bars all the way up, hitting up Victoria Peak, and another mountain that has a giant statue on it, blowing up firecrackers on Chinese New Year, going on a mission for the best dumplings in HK, going to Kowloon for cheap beer and the shadier (awesomer) side of the city-state.

Again, if anyone has any cool shit do do, post up. Will report back with a picture thread when the time comes, of course.

And Symbols, i just might get all the dead skin on my feet eaten off by tiny fish. I'm kind of ticklish, so we'll see, haha.

word.

take lots of pics too, we're expecting a photo thread!

btw, victoria's peak is highly rated on tripadvisor. take notes, i want some recommendations for when i get to go! haha

going to Kowloon for cheap beer and the shadier (awesomer) side of the city-state.

waynes-world_l.jpg

and,

Ride a junk.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now