The Big Italy thread

Europe

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Went to Italy in the spring of 08 (florence and rome)

i spent 4 hours on the last day lurking around the subway like a terrorist taking photos off the disposables i bought. And when I get home my brother loses the CD of all the pictures i took.

But the entire country (that i saw) was absolutely smashed! highways, surface streets, churches schools houses busses store fronts all on lock... For some reason tho of the main train lines in rome, one was like completely clean, and one was completely covered...

Big ups to the bistecca fiorentina, best steak I ever had, and dinner lunch and dinner was on point everywhere in Rome, but they slackin a lil on breakfast...

Went to Italy in the spring of 08 (florence and rome)

i spent 4 hours on the last day lurking around the subway like a terrorist taking photos off the disposables i bought. And when I get home my brother loses the CD of all the pictures i took.

But the entire country (that i saw) was absolutely smashed! highways, surface streets, churches schools houses busses store fronts all on lock... For some reason tho of the main train lines in rome, one was like completely clean, and one was completely covered...

Big ups to the bistecca fiorentina, best steak I ever had, and dinner lunch and dinner was on point everywhere in Rome, but they slackin a lil on breakfast...

Bistecca fiorentina :naughty:

Here we have some pic about the old school in Rome.

You can find more italian old school here: http://graffiti.forumcommunity.net/?t=12586437

2n6g708.jpg

2ik9t9d.jpg

15z4nfc.jpg

2ecdxrk.jpg

qxo1oo.jpg