Any of You Have the Droid Global?

Realism

motorola-droid-global-and-droid-pro-now-available-from-verizon-1.jpg

I got it the other day, and I like it...aside from one small problem.

PIECE OF SHIT DOESN'T SAVE CONTACTS!

Whenever I add a contact, it says that the contact is saved, but it's nowhere to be found. The contact shows up on my gmail account, but when I sync the two, it still doesn't show up on the phone.

I had this issue a few days ago, and it corrected itself/I fucked around enough and fixed it but it's happening again tonight, and this shit is a major roadblock to my swag if I can't fucking save a girl's number on this allegedly "smart" device. I've been searching on Google, but all the solutions I've found are for earlier versions of the phone, and the steps can't be followed on this due to different options/layout/all that.

Hopefully one of you can provide some insight and tell me how to fix it, the rest of you are free to make snide comments and post pictures of rappers. Thanks in advance guys...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Pretty much...stay away from it...

It saves them to my gmail account contacts on my computer, but even when I tell it to sync, they don't show up on the phone. Like I said I had the issue before, but it popped up again tonight when I thought I had it sorted out...I'm probably going to go be unpleasant at the Verizon store tomorrow, but wanted to avoid doing that if any of ya'll could help.

Figured this out...in order to save numbers, I have to go to my dialpad and input it manually/make a call and then save it.

I'm feeling pretty DERP for not figuring this out before, but the fact that Contact List --> New Conact --> Save doesn't work threw me off real well...it also doesn't explain why the numbers wouldn't just sync from my gmail contacts, but my swag is back on track.

Thank you guys. But more importantly, THANK YOU BASED GOD!

0.jpg

I had the same prob realism.... as a matter of fact, I just went in the store because my phone got all fucked up, so I had to get a new one...some of the contacts went through and some didnt...i think they are imported to your google account ever so often, not when you put a number on yur phone.

at least you fixed the problem though...