A bunch of people are dead!!!

vanfullofretards

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will forever bring this up WHENEVER the Westboro Baptist Church is being talked about

I AM STILL THROWN FOR A LOOP AS TO WHY NO ONE HAS FIREBOMBED/FIRING SQUAD THE WESTBORO BAPTIST CHURCH

They have a close relationship with the FBI...people have tried shit in the past and they are extremely paranoid, they forward their hate mail to the Bureau, etc.

If I was FBI I'd inside job it, but that's just me

If I was locked up with him I would rape him as much as possible.

• Like 2

I watched part of it once. She was fishing or some shit around some grizzly bears.

I was hoping that it would end like "Grizzly Man"

i just watched part of it for the first time last night on TLC...she was dredging for gold near kodiac island.

the guy from grizzly man was a nutjob...but then again so is sarah palin.

did they ever release the grizzly man audio tape of the killing?

Because comments from people make information less credible. Yes.

The false choices we're given is what is killing the U.S.

I just thought it was funny because the left automatically jumped on the rights ass about this. Republican kills Democrat is what they wanted it to be. Political fodder, etc.

Just funny that this guy turns out to be a lefty.

Just rest assured that he's getting manhandled by some feds who don't care what political affiliation he has right about now.

He'll wind up dead.

The dude read Ayn Rand books and was connected to the right-wing group American Renaissance. He also was heavily anti-abortion. Definitely a Conservative. Only people calling him "Liberal" are Conservative sites.

NWcMn.jpg

these people are honestly the most anit christian christian people i have ever seen.i highly doubt that jesus would support what this dude did.and to applaud the killing of a 9 year old is sick.

i would usually never wish ill on anyone but i sincerly hope these people are murdered in the most violent of ways.and hopefully soon.

first off, who let this nigga out the house without his meds? look at him. seriously. if I seen this nigga walking down peterboro at night I'd still think something is strange and break the cardinal rule and completely pull my own hood card... and call the police like there is some strange bald headed white dude walkin around smiling and shit, and it looks like the nigga needs a hug, some meds, and a fucking nap. first off. 2nd, this fucking weirdo asshole shoots a fucking 9 year old, 9 year old girl. I'm all for shooting motherfuckers that deserve it, rapists, molesters, niggas that shoot niggas for no fucking reason, but come on dude. ok, lets say you support the reason this fool did what he did, hating on politicians, whatever the fuck his reason, the fuck a 9 year old girl have to do with any of that? nothing. leave it up to white people again to have sme wierd fucked up agenda to kill some more white people and accidentally kill some innocent ass people. next time I see a nigga looking like this walking around, I'm gonna automatically assume the dude has a rifle under his trenchcoat or in his sweatpants and immediately knock dudes jaw on the floor and run his pockets, and leave him my script for my ptsd medication, and tell that nigga the uncle fester on a 16 day methamphetamine binge is not a good look, and to knock that shit off. fuck.

edit. was from my fb, for those that dont know, peterboro is a wild ass crackspot in detroit. just lettin yall know.

• Like 1

yea well.... we will see if hes still smiling like that 2 weeks from now after his 25th bag nasty and he realizes family is only family until you kill a judge and a little girl and they wont send him any money for store. Everybody else is gonna be eating honey buns and drinking tang. He will be stuck eating that false balogne sandwiches and depending on the indigent kit. You play bad you catch bad

i would usually never wish ill on anyone but i sincerly hope these people are murdered in the most violent of ways.and hopefully soon.

They just passed a law that says they have to stay 100 yards away from the funerals.

How fucking epic would it be if someone did a drive by on them and the cops just looked the other way.

first off, who let this nigga out the house without his meds? look at him. seriously. if I seen this nigga walking down peterboro at night I'd still think something is strange and break the cardinal rule and completely pull my own hood card... and call the police like there is some strange bald headed white dude walkin around smiling and shit, and it looks like the nigga needs a hug, some meds, and a fucking nap. first off. 2nd, this fucking weirdo asshole shoots a fucking 9 year old, 9 year old girl. I'm all for shooting motherfuckers that deserve it, rapists, molesters, niggas that shoot niggas for no fucking reason, but come on dude. ok, lets say you support the reason this fool did what he did, hating on politicians, whatever the fuck his reason, the fuck a 9 year old girl have to do with any of that? nothing. leave it up to white people again to have sme wierd fucked up agenda to kill some more white people and accidentally kill some innocent ass people. next time I see a nigga looking like this walking around, I'm gonna automatically assume the dude has a rifle under his trenchcoat or in his sweatpants and immediately knock dudes jaw on the floor and run his pockets, and leave him my script for my ptsd medication, and tell that nigga the uncle fester on a 16 day methamphetamine binge is not a good look, and to knock that shit off. fuck.

edit. was from my fb, for those that dont know, peterboro is a wild ass crackspot in detroit. just lettin yall know.

:lol: :lol: