• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Ski Mask

Valuable Cargo

Guest BROWNer

nice post.

rove, kady, crums....and that first flick...hot shit.

was that chip with the rove and theory painted together or was it a sidebust? just curious no hating here.

i feel that kady.

yeah

"was that chip with the rove and theory painted together or was it a sidebust? just curious no hating here"

yeah, well kinda.... chip showed up late, due to that fact that his mom put butter on his peanut butter and jelly sandwich so he went home to get a new one, what a baby. there is a xide bumpin on the other side too, he showed up with one pant leg up

im serious

Re: yeah

Originally posted by fr8rokr

"was that chip with the rove and theory painted together or was it a sidebust? just curious no hating here"

yeah, well kinda.... chip showed up late, due to that fact that his mom put butter on his peanut butter and jelly sandwich so he went home to get a new one, what a baby. there is a xide bumpin on the other side too, he showed up with one pant leg up

im serious

lame ass close in by the canidians.....too bad......the wasp is fresh and the hope is cool too but man those colors blow...

Originally posted by T.T Boy

was that chip with the rove and theory painted together or was it a sidebust? just curious no hating here.

i feel that kady.

kady sucks dick

dick

"lame ass close in by the canidians.....too bad"

rove, theory were there first, not that it matters.

i hate you, you suck

Re: Re: yeah

Originally posted by IHATEU

lame ass close in by the canidians.....too bad......the wasp is fresh and the hope is cool too but man those colors blow...

other way around tuff guy...

Re: dick

Originally posted by fr8rokr

"lame ass close in by the canidians.....too bad"

rove, theory were there first, not that it matters.

i hate you, you suck

it was a joke dick bag...i was just capping on canidians...

theirs a paper spot here and they leave the factory doors open to the train all fucking weekend....and these weird bugs bit us in the summer time.....nice post your package will take longer then was expected but tis worth it.Message from the other fucker that owes you out this way.....110 wait it's worth it!

Originally posted by Frate Raper

theirs a paper spot here and they leave the factory doors open to the train all fucking weekend....and these weird bugs bit us in the summer time.....nice post your package will take longer then was expected but tis worth it.Message from the other fucker that owes you out this way.....110 wait it's worth it!

Sounds good, I'll be looking forward to that package.

You ever use one of those bailers that makes those things? Nasty piece of machinery if your not paying attention. When you've finished strapping the wires on and you need to dump it on to a skid to move the bail, you have to open the door and raise the press on the machine. As the press raises the whole bale starts to expand, and from time to time if you dont have one of the wires tied tight enough the wire pops with enough force to scar anyone standing too close to the damn thing. If you lose two wires your fucked cause its damn near imposible to stop the bale from comming out once you've opened the door and rasied the press.

Taco Bell Bomber: Sorry bout that, I'll get on there and email you right now. I'm not always that quick about responding to my email...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this