fuck my wife

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fuck my life

dont feel too bad for this lil nigga.

a few months back he was convinced that rappers sign 5 million dollar up front cash record deals without putting out a single.

me and boris had to set him straight.

niggas never recovered since.

SAY WHATTTT

THEROCKBROW.jpg

Dear SSGG it is evident to me that all your problems can only be solved by bludgening yourself to death with a hammer.this is the only sure way to solve all of this.im putting this in dark orange text so that you will see it because i am really concerned for your well being and want only the best for you which is no doubt a painful death involving hammers.or possibly a blow torch.

yours truly,

Romero

honestyl ssgg.it sounds to me that your telling people your sob story for some sympathy.i have been down that road before and let me tell you it doesnt work.in actuality it makes you look like a faggot.trust me.because as bad as your problems are there are lots more people struggling harder and their not bitching nearly as much.everyone goes through thangs,you just gotta buck up and say fuck it.does she have a hot sister? if so gag the bitch with your penis and send a picture of it to her.this will make you feel MUCH better.than get your car out of impound and put some dope rims on it(if you havent already) and shine on the bitch until it blinds said haters into extinction.you can also take your next payceck and blow it all on strippers.who says money cant buy love? i know what your saying,but romero what about my bills? fuck your bills...you have bigger problems then that.i say that money is better suited in the asscrack of candy the stripper than the hands of those dirty electric company execs.

basically i hope you feel better..get drunk,get laid,get over it.

Im sayin, even if you didn't fuck her friend, she probably would have said you did anyway to save face and you'd still have had the other girl cheat on you in spite of it. How old are you, like 21? Shit doesn't matter anyway. Let her have the other dude's baby and stay smashing the friend on the regular. Plus fuck other bitches.

I honestly think the situation with her friend was staged just so she can play with other dicks. They're still bffs!!

She did used to tell me how her girls would hate tho...shes a pretty hispanic bitch and her friends are black girls. And black chicks HATE seeing black dudes with non black girls. Especially if he's handsome. And I'm not trying to sound cocky but I'm the ill good looking nigga. Its funny cause dude she with now is the ugliest blackest shiniest nigga I ever layed eyes on....so I don't even feel bad.

But its all good. Bitch probably was cheating the whole time. There was only one time I didn't pull out.

This ain't my damn baby. Last night I added like 50 of her facebook friends(girls)

Talked to a few and explained to them how she "played" my ass. And they're dtf for the most part.

And I turn 21 in may. I get 10 more vaycay days in april.

So ima be club hoppin' in miami fucking way badder bitches while she at the crib watchin basic cable with lil baby shrek is crying non stop.

and if anybody is going to be in or around south beach the last week of may holla at ya boy. Ima get it crackin

But ima still talk to this bitch cause she said she was gonna get me some bulls vs. Heat tickets and ima hold her to that.

honestyl ssgg.it sounds to me that your telling people your sob story for some sympathy.i have been down that road before and let me tell you it doesnt work.in actuality it makes you look like a faggot.trust me.because as bad as your problems are there are lots more people struggling harder and their not bitching nearly as much.everyone goes through thangs,you just gotta buck up and say fuck it.does she have a hot sister? if so gag the bitch with your penis and send a picture of it to her.this will make you feel MUCH better.than get your car out of impound and put some dope rims on it(if you havent already) and shine on the bitch until it blinds said haters into extinction.you can also take your next payceck and blow it all on strippers.who says money cant buy love? i know what your saying,but romero what about my bills? fuck your bills...you have bigger problems then that.i say that money is better suited in the asscrack of candy the stripper than the hands of those dirty electric company execs.

basically i hope you feel better..get drunk,get laid,get over it.

She got too hot sisters. And one of them is her twin(she's fertile as hell that's how she got prego so easy) The other ones is REAL hot but she got 4 kids and a murderous baby daddy that will be out of prison soon so I'm good.

Pffffffft Blowing my whole check on weed and strippers is my special move.

I honestly think the situation with her friend was staged just so she can play with other dicks. They're still bffs!!

She did used to tell me how her girls would hate tho...shes a pretty hispanic bitch and her friends are black girls. And black chicks HATE seeing black dudes with non black girls. Especially if he's handsome. And I'm not trying to sound cocky but I'm the ill good looking nigga. Its funny cause dude she with now is the ugliest blackest shiniest nigga I ever layed eyes on....so I don't even feel bad.

But its all good. Bitch probably was cheating the whole time. There was only one time I didn't pull out.

This ain't my damn baby. Last night I added like 50 of her facebook friends(girls)

Talked to a few and explained to them how she "played" my ass. And they're dtf for the most part.

And I turn 21 in may. I get 10 more vaycay days in april.

So ima be club hoppin' in miami fucking way badder bitches while she at the crib watchin basic cable with lil baby shrek is crying non stop.

and if anybody is going to be in or around south beach the last week of may holla at ya boy. Ima get it crackin

But ima still talk to this bitch cause she said she was gonna get me some bulls vs. Heat tickets and ima hold her to that.

Sometimes I sit back and laugh that people actually talk this way in real life.

Your drama filled life seems embellished and self inflicted, there for I feel no sympathy for you, for you are a 21 year old man-child who uses his dick like a heat seeker missle that was accidently fired.

Sounds like you could almost join the cast of jersey shore with your contradictions and immaturity. This aint reality tv.

so many facepalms and a few lulz

Your drama filled life seems embellished and self inflicted, there for I feel no sympathy for you, for you are a 21 year old man-child who uses his dick like a heat seeker missle that was accidently fired.

Sounds like you could almost join the cast of jersey shore with your contradictions and immaturity. This aint reality tv.

so many facepalms and a few lulz

I'm tooooo down to join the cast of jersey shore nigga