fuck my wife

Re: fuck my life

So last january I met this really cute girl with a very large booty.

We hit it off real quick. I liked her. She like me. We talked. Texted. All that.

I liked her so much I ended up asking her to be my valentine.

On valentines day I told her she's my girlfriend now.

We ended up falling in love.

Its march and her bestfriend is having some kind of get together thingy-shit at hooters downtown for her bday

We go. And let's just say I'm definately ole girls type. The body language and signals she was sending made it very obvious. She sat across the table from me and was constantly kicking my legs and feet.(I stay in a fresh pair so I don't like that shit one bit) she even tells my girl how cute I am. And if I got friends that look like me.

The next week I get a text from some random number. It was my girl texting me from her homegirls(the one from hooters) phone. Talking about how her fone died and blah blah blah.

The very next week I get a text from lauren(hooters girl) phone. The message said "hey eric this is T. My one died and I'm stranded at laurens can you pick me up." I'm like whatever I'll be there in a bit. I get there and hit ole girls line. She was like "T is in the bathroom but you can come in and wait." My girlfriend wasn't stranded her mother scooped her up......that's when I got seduced. Shorty was lookin seriously sexy and had the best pair of titties I had ever seen in real life. She got naked and let me smash......big mistake. She didn't tell my girl but she told a mutual friend of theirs a lil bit later.

So summer rolls around and I cop a new whip. I picked up my phone to call my girl and tell her. It rang one time and I hung up. I was a little bored with our relationship so I decided i'd reap the benefits of my new car and get some "new car pussy". I wouldn't tell my girl I got a new car cause she would be on my dick harder than ever. So I ingnored her calls for while I was riding around getting top and smoking blunts(that's what I was doing all day everyday) for like 2 weeks. So one day my cell fone stops working for no damn reason. I didn't sweat it cause I got insurance. The very next day my car gets broken into and someone steals my broken phone. I'm kinda pissed cause now I gotta pay 125. I didn't really sweat it cause I. Got a lot of money that I been saving stashed away in the bank. Later on this same day my dumb ass leaves my wallet on the roof of my car. Sped off like a complete idiot. I then get pulled over shortly and then get locked up for driving with no license(it was in my wallet along with my cash for bills and all my debit and credit cards) so now I'm locked and guess who has a mother fucking warrant?!

I was able to get out of jail a couple weeks later. Had to use all my vacation days that I've been saving for a trip out of the counrty that I've been planning since forever ='(

I had completely for got about my wallet while I was locked up. I been grindin hard all year stacking paper and what not.

Some lucky ass bitch found my wallet and spent up all my dough. The cash the money in my bank account. Maxed out my credit cards. I Basically got fucked me in the ass while I was in jail.

I get out with no money no phone. New whip is impounded.

After months of hard work I bounce back from this shit. I get a text from my girl who had been trying so desparately to contact me for like a month in a half that saying "saying so its over" I'm such a fucking coward can't even write back I get another one saying " wow, you can't even reply ='( "

A couple months later one of my good friends tells me that my ex has ultrasound pictures on her facebook. I rejected her facebook friends request a while back.

I didn't think shit of it since I hadn't had sex with this girl since the begining of the summer. And she didn't look pregnant at all last time I seen her.

So the other day my boy is showing me the pictures on facebook. Of course I get aggravated seeing these pictures. She had pictures of her new man..marital status says "engaged".

As soon as I get home I added her on facebook and she hits me up..she was mad happy to here from me. I hit her with the "damn I didn't know you were pregnant"

She responded saying the baby was due anyday now.

And at that moment I damn near went into shock. Cause not only did I find out she cheated on me I also found out that she cheated on my dumb ass a bunch of times. She found out what I did with her friend so she let some lame ass nigga smash a bunch of times. That lame ass nigga is currently her boyfriend =/

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I FEEL?

I been texting her her since yesterday. I feel so fucking bad right now I don't know what the fuck to do.realtalk. def never been in a situation like this one before.....please help me

my nigga..... for real..........?

number one, take your name off this post... cmon son....

number two, you honestly cant be that upset about shorty fuckin some other nigga

when you smashed her girl.. cmon like she wasnt gonna find out you know how bitches loooove to talk..

one word to sum up that situation right there... KARMA.... it happens...

but knowing your current money situation.. you need to simply fuck bitches and get money..

its been posted all over the oz before.. i mean if u was ridin round gettin dome while blowin

i dont see why you cant get right back to it.. it'll be hard but fuck it you gotta do what you gotta do..

you dug yourself into this hole now time to climb ya ass out of it...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like how you quoted it, so it'll always be there unless you or a mod takes it off now.

To everyone giving him advice: HE'S TROLLING. HE'S NOT EVEN OLD ENOUGH TO HAVE A DRIVER'S LICENSE. You're seriously making me feel bad for you having sympathy towards him.

I wanna go in on your stupid ass but I have no idea who the fuck you are......

"

I can't believe you're STILL got my fuckin nuts in your mouth.

Nigga I don't even know who the fuck you are but you stay on my fuckin dick like a horny bitch.

Most of the time I don't even respond to your lame ass comments.

And if anybody soundin like a wanna be thug its you, bitch. Cause 9 times outta 10 your some faggot ass brat boy virgin from the suburbs.

And don't even waste your time responding to this cause I just added your punk ass to the ignore joint. Your the first too. You probably one of the weakest niggas on the fuckin planet but you on here talkin greazy like you a goon.

I'll slap the fuck outta you nigga on everything.

Think I'm lyin???????

Fly to chicago. There's a bus at midway airport. #59. Get on it and get off and go see OPRAH...that's my favorite show!!!!!!.

Fixed.

Fly to chicago. There's a bus at midway airport. #59. Get on it and get off on rockwell(AKA rockhell). Its only like a 15 minute ride. You gonna see a barbershop and a lil grocery store next door to it. Let me know when you arrive so I can break your fuckin nose, rob you, and buy weed & blunts with your money. And fyi cops get beat up over here too don't expect them too help you.

So until you do this.

....shut the fuck up and never address me in your weak as life bitch.

And I'm only a gangster on the internet. I'm pretty relaxed in real life.

3235a3aa5d274e58aba1e653d9f10b1f.jpg

• Like 1

Im sayin, even if you didn't fuck her friend, she probably would have said you did anyway to save face and you'd still have had the other girl cheat on you in spite of it. How old are you, like 21? Shit doesn't matter anyway. Let her have the other dude's baby and stay smashing the friend on the regular. Plus fuck other bitches.

the only real problem i could see here was the jail/car/wallet issue. and that could be waaaaaay worse. girl problems are not real problems. the kid isn't yours. who cares. you should be happy you don't have any little monsters sucking the life out of you and making you go prematurely bald. thats when they get thrown in the microwave. real talk $$$$.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Swindle again.

Fuckin' love you.

Anyways. Eric. You little nigger, Everything will be alright. I would be more worried about your credit score than the dumb whore that got pregnant. Be glad it isnt yours because you will be stacking negative amounts of paper.

You should have 99 problems, and all of them should relate to your shitty credit score.