fuck my wife

So last january I met this really cute girl with a very large booty.

We hit it off real quick. I liked her. She like me. We talked. Texted. All that.

I liked her so much I ended up asking her to be my valentine.

On valentines day I told her she's my girlfriend now.

We ended up falling in love.

Its march and her bestfriend is having some kind of get together thingy-shit at hooters downtown for her bday

We go. And let's just say I'm definately ole girls type. The body language and signals she was sending made it very obvious. She sat across the table from me and was constantly kicking my legs and feet.(I stay in a fresh pair so I don't like that shit one bit) she even tells my girl how cute I am. And if I got friends that look like me.

The next week I get a text from some random number. It was my girl texting me from her homegirls(the one from hooters) phone. Talking about how her fone died and blah blah blah.

The very next week I get a text from lauren(hooters girl) phone. The message said "hey eric this is T. My one died and I'm stranded at laurens can you pick me up." I'm like whatever I'll be there in a bit. I get there and hit ole girls line. She was like "T is in the bathroom but you can come in and wait." My girlfriend wasn't stranded her mother scooped her up......that's when I got seduced. Shorty was lookin seriously sexy and had the best pair of titties I had ever seen in real life. She got naked and let me smash......big mistake. She didn't tell my girl but she told a mutual friend of theirs a lil bit later.

So summer rolls around and I cop a new whip. I picked up my phone to call my girl and tell her. It rang one time and I hung up. I was a little bored with our relationship so I decided i'd reap the benefits of my new car and get some "new car pussy". I wouldn't tell my girl I got a new car cause she would be on my dick harder than ever. So I ingnored her calls for while I was riding around getting top and smoking blunts(that's what I was doing all day everyday) for like 2 weeks. So one day my cell fone stops working for no damn reason. I didn't sweat it cause I got insurance. The very next day my car gets broken into and someone steals my broken phone. I'm kinda pissed cause now I gotta pay 125. I didn't really sweat it cause I. Got a lot of money that I been saving stashed away in the bank. Later on this same day my dumb ass leaves my wallet on the roof of my car. Sped off like a complete idiot. I then get pulled over shortly and then get locked up for driving with no license(it was in my wallet along with my cash for bills and all my debit and credit cards) so now I'm locked and guess who has a mother fucking warrant?!

I was able to get out of jail a couple weeks later. Had to use all my vacation days that I've been saving for a trip out of the counrty that I've been planning since forever ='(

I had completely for got about my wallet while I was locked up. I been grindin hard all year stacking paper and what not.

Some lucky ass bitch found my wallet and spent up all my dough. The cash the money in my bank account. Maxed out my credit cards. I Basically got fucked me in the ass while I was in jail.

I get out with no money no phone. New whip is impounded.

After months of hard work I bounce back from this shit. I get a text from my girl who had been trying so desparately to contact me for like a month in a half that saying "saying so its over" I'm such a fucking coward can't even write back I get another one saying " wow, you can't even reply ='( "

A couple months later one of my good friends tells me that my ex has ultrasound pictures on her facebook. I rejected her facebook friends request a while back.

I didn't think shit of it since I hadn't had sex with this girl since the begining of the summer. And she didn't look pregnant at all last time I seen her.

So the other day my boy is showing me the pictures on facebook. Of course I get aggravated seeing these pictures. She had pictures of her new man..marital status says "engaged".

As soon as I get home I added her on facebook and she hits me up..she was mad happy to here from me. I hit her with the "damn I didn't know you were pregnant"

She responded saying the baby was due anyday now.

And at that moment I damn near went into shock. Cause not only did I find out she cheated on me I also found out that she cheated on my dumb ass a bunch of times. She found out what I did with her friend so she let some lame ass nigga smash a bunch of times. That lame ass nigga is currently her boyfriend =/

WHAT THE FUCK SHOULD I DO?

HOW THE FUCK SHOULD I FEEL?

I been texting her her since yesterday. I feel so fucking bad right now I don't know what the fuck to do.realtalk. def never been in a situation like this one before.....please help me

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 285
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: fuck my life

ON some real man to man shit!

Fuck her, its hard but there will be other women homie!

If you want to get back with her you will only NEVER trust her because she cheated on you so it will be shit while you too are together. Get a NEW CAR (AGAIN) Get some new car pussy and paint some. Best of luck too ya bro!

Also, good luck actually getting solid advice...if I were to give you some I'd say smash out her friend a few more times and QUIT TALKING TO OLD GIRL. Shit happens to everybody, and it's not the end of your life even though it may seem like it. Only seems like that because you're at bottom right now, but be thankful you still have a job and a guaranteed place to live...plenty of people who get out of jail after a few weeks are lucky to have one or the other...

Even so, the wild materialistic/irresponsible way you carry yourself on this here is pretty much gonna have most people nodding their heads to the beat when they read this story...if it's even true

you said you were bored with your relationship so don't act so broken up about her movin on. go smash her friend out all sorts of ways. she'll be on you if you got that just out of jail scent. act mean to her, finger her butt and tell her she can't make any babies with you or you'll kill her.

oh shit someone beat me to it, anyways, so what you were in her 9 months ago with no hat on. some dumb ass nigga's gonna be a deadbeat dad to maybe what coulda been yours. walk away.

USERS CURRENTLY VIEWING THIS THREAD: 23 (20 members and 3 guests)

Lewis and Clark , Spaceman Spiff , boxcarrapist , !@#$% , Inapporpriate_Responder , pissdrunkswhat? , Wesley Willis , Lesbian Fisting , wordyo , Lemonjello Jones , sayWORD? , crave , SouthsideGoogleGangster , Decyferon , SONolAR187 , RELAPSER

make more money

get 'new car' back

get more top and blunts to smoke

life back to normal.

chick... chicks are not worth it dude c'monn son

paraphrased:

i was like in debt like 125 dog, but like yo on tha real tho, i got loot in the bank son, been savin that shit dun for a minute n shit, and yo shit like that like bills n shit that dont really phase me n shit n anyways yo shorty had the banginest tig ol biddies a nigga done seen son n like yo i always got that fresh gear dog so when the bitch be playin footsies wit a nigga at taco bell i mean shits cool n all that but really like shit i dont get down like that pimpin fareal n anyways im fresh outta pussy cuz my girl dont call and i dont got my fresh whip so like yo whatup internet help a dude out.

• Like 1