Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
_blank_

realizations from the 1990's

yeah you could tell barney was black because the nigga never had a job, just hung out at parks with kids and would bust out with freestyles at random moments

• Like 1

Interesting how 90 percent of these have to do with TV...great set of distinct memories :rolleyes:

Uhm there was this thing called graffiti i used to do back then before i discovered 12oz when i could just get up via the internet or something. Anyone else remember that?

Im definitely a product of the 80's. I think alot of the cartoons and kids shows in the 90's sucked. I was in middle and high school in the 90's. The gear and sneakers in the 90's were the shit though! Its funny to see kids who are barely 20 rocking some retroed Nike Air sneakers and try to sport some 90's inspired fashion but can't pull it off because they were not conscious in that era.

meh its all the same crap recycled over and over anyway.

when i look at most of the stuff i was into as a kid now it just seems boring and stupid. except bike rides. and guns. but all the pop culture and fashion shit has no real meaning. if that's the main thing that people miss from an era of their life that's pretty sad.

Its funny to see kids who are barely 20 rocking some retroed Nike Air sneakers and try to sport some 90's inspired fashion but can't pull it off because they were not conscious in that era.

108d.gif

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now