My neighbor's asshole and his dog.

publicenemyno.3

So my neighbor has this dog that he leaves outside. The dog barks constantly all day and night. Right now it is 28 degrees out and supposed to get down to single digits tonight. Being that Channel Zero is full of knowledgeable assholes, what are some suggestions to get this dickhead to either treat his dog right? I've tried talking with animal services, but they weren't too confident about remedying the problem.

Oh, and here's Walter.

walter.jpg

Fucking dog has fucking papers man.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: My asshole neighbor and his dog.

yeah unfortunately dognapping or antifreeze are prolly the best ways to go. :(

a guy who lives in my neighborhood spent several months reporting a neighbor who did this same shit. finally, the dogs were taken away from the neighbor, then the guy's car got all sorts of fucked up. clearly they knew who'd reported them.

Sneak out and strangle it.

Tomorrow morning be like NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID YOU ASSHOLE! THE COLD GOT TO HIM!

On a serious note, have you spoken to the guy at all?

i'd rather not make an issue of it to dude's face. i get pissed about people abusing living things, human or otherwise and would most likely overreact.

plus, like someone else said, it could possibly lead to property damage and other bullshit that i don't want to deal with.

i'd hate to kill the animal, but that's the same advice my dad gave me and most likely what would happen if animal control actually did something about the problem.

fuck it dude, let's go bowling.

This is too bad, the dog's the symptom, not the problem, and it could be difficult to cure an asshole neighbor if he doesn't want treatment. If you're the type to have called animal control, then you might as well send an anonymous letter to your neighbor simply stating the issue and that it's annoying. Alternatively, if you want a quick night of peace you can get a decent sized cow bone from the supermarket or butcher for cheap. Throw that shit in with the dog and he'll be busy with it for hours. If nothing else, wait until the dog is outside for the night and burn the motherfuckers house down.

used to have the same problem with two neighbors back when i was younger. i tried throwing snowballs at the dogs, shooting them with bb guns, attempting to let them out into the street to get hit but nothing ever went to plan and usually would just end up worse with more barking. eventually another neighbor of mine who is some old dick head reported her and it hasn't been a problem since.

so...my advice is to report it as a noise complaint

This should work on dogs too, right?

The sponge method. Take a sponge and cut it in small pieces. Soak the pieces in bacon grease or gravy. Leave the pieces out for the mice to eat. The mice will be attracted to the grease or gravy, and will eat the sponge pieces. The sponges will swell inside the mice and kill them.

• Like 1

i was hoping thread was called "my upstairs neighbor and his dog" cause thats

what the fuck i feel like raving about. bastards 18 year old mutt dies of old age

two weeks ago. didn't feel the least bit sorry because the fucking thing would

bark CONSTANTLY at AIR and was half dead in the first place. Dude

hardly ever took care of that dog, then turns around and buys another BIGGER mutt

(i think akita and pitubll) which weighs a good 50 pounds already at 4 months.

The thing is consistent as fuck with nipping and barking at my boxer every five seconds

and i had to fill a spray bottle up with water and hot sauce to keep the little bastard out

of her food. and now it seems to have gotten into the habit of horse thumping around the

house and outside of my door at 5:30 in the morning waking me up the last three days in a row. . . .

i feel diabolic right now.