Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fondles

Getting wisdom teeth pulled

had one out, no gas just a shot in roof of my mouth,(no homo)

it got pretty gnarly, the dentist broke his "number 5"s trying to remove it and took dude like 20 mins to get it out, quite alot of blood but i couldn't feel a thing.

bout 5 hours later it felt like kimbo slice hit me in the face with a mallet. after i got on the codeine train though everything was bearable. kept bleeding for like 4 days and i couldn't eat for like a week but i didn't care much as i was high as fuck.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ask around and see whos the best dentist to do it if you get a shitty person its gonna hurt like a bitch i asked around and got the best guy around and it didnt even hurt at all it was one of the better days at the dentist

All you fools complaining about not eating? As far as I remember when I had my tonsillectomy I was so ripped on codiene all the time I never got hungry.

I got all 4 of mine pulled when I was 16 at the same time. the bottom 2 were embedded in my jaw so they had to cut them out. I was put out, remember waking up in the middle of it seeing blood all over the bib and knocked right back out or was put back out. i remember them vic's thou, my dad cuffed most of em

when all was healing over and i could eat good enough, I had a big ass steak. I thought I had meat stuck between my teeth, for the longest i was just pulling at it like wtf this shit is STUCK. I finally went to the mirror and realized I was pulling my stitching out. like an idiot

I was just reading some shit about wisdom teeth removal in Mental Floss magazine, sayin it's not necessary like 90% of the time and how the surgery can cause permanent nerve damage in the mouth.

this is from wiki...

"The authors of the review suggested that the number of surgical procedures could be reduced by 60% or more. Likewise, ClinicalEvidence published a summary largely based on the Cochrane review that concluded prophylactic extraction is "likely to be ineffective or harmful."[12] It advised against extracting asymptomatic, disease-free wisdom teeth because of the risk of damage to the inferior alveolar nerve."

All four of mine came out without a problem though.

I guess I was lucky enough to have all 4 wisdoms grow in without a problem (yet, they still move a little from time to time). However, there is a major problem that I should have had fixed when I was still under my parent's insurance. Not my front tooth, or the next one, but the top third one to my left never grew in properly. I'm 29 and I have a fucking baby tooth still, plus the adult tooth goes diagonally across the roof of my mouth under the skin, feels like a big lump. People never notice, the only people who know are people I've pointed it out to. I really don't want to go through the oral surgery, if the baby tooth holds up I'll probably never get it fixed.

dry sockets get the gas face. especially when you abuse the very pills they give you to treat the dry sockets. thank god for alieve. only pill that did shit & that shit is OTC.

oh & if you have insurance impacted is what you want. impacted = covered, not impacted = you pay thousands...