Getting wisdom teeth pulled

Fondles

I guess I was lucky enough to have all 4 wisdoms grow in without a problem (yet, they still move a little from time to time). However, there is a major problem that I should have had fixed when I was still under my parent's insurance. Not my front tooth, or the next one, but the top third one to my left never grew in properly. I'm 29 and I have a fucking baby tooth still, plus the adult tooth goes diagonally across the roof of my mouth under the skin, feels like a big lump. People never notice, the only people who know are people I've pointed it out to. I really don't want to go through the oral surgery, if the baby tooth holds up I'll probably never get it fixed.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dry sockets get the gas face. especially when you abuse the very pills they give you to treat the dry sockets. thank god for alieve. only pill that did shit & that shit is OTC.

oh & if you have insurance impacted is what you want. impacted = covered, not impacted = you pay thousands...