Getting wisdom teeth pulled

Fondles

Both of my bottom wisdom teeth need to come out. Anyone else have this shit done? The doctor was a JEW (literally), can I trust him?

This is a picture of me

1984-wisdom-teeth.jpg

Mixtapes/music I just downloaded:

Bun B - We Know Bun B

M.I.A. - Vicki Leekx

Curren$y - Return to the Winners Circle

I got lots of Vicoden.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

worst fuckening experience i have every had.. They numb my mouth and i couldn't feel a damn thing. But just hearing thembreaking a tooth in my mouth since it was impacted was not fun. Also seeing them pull out the pieces all bloody was not fun either..

The aftermath sucked also since u can'T spit you just have to let the blood fall out of your mouth and replace guaze all the time.. I ended up throwing up blood which turned black from stomach acids.. Also the pharmacy gave my the antibotics instead of the pain pills at first. I was short ON cash until the next day so i said give me the pain pills. Let's just say it was the worst pain i have every felt once the local drugs the doc gave me wore off...

worst fuckening experience i have every had.. They numb my mouth and i couldn't feel a damn thing. But just hearing thembreaking a tooth in my mouth since it was impacted was not fun. Also seeing them pull out the pieces all bloody was not fun either..

The aftermath sucked also since u can'T spit you just have to let the blood fall out of your mouth and replace guaze all the time.. I ended up throwing up blood which turned black from stomach acids.. Also the pharmacy gave my the antibotics instead of the pain pills at first. I was short ON cash until the next day so i said give me the pain pills. Let's just say it was the worst pain i have every felt once the local drugs the doc gave me wore off...

ok now i'm shook wtf thx

Exactly what InnerCityRebel said. No spitting, leaving head dangling over bin and watching blood drip out. Also get used to soup, bolognaise sauce on rice, smoothies and other baby foods for a bit. And being drugged out ya mind lying in bed doing FA

i forgot about that not being able to eat nothing.. you can't even suck on a straw. i had to wait a week before i could even attempt to eat real food.. I ate mostly noodles, rice, yogurt and water..

And yeah waking up with my face caked to my pillow due to blood pooling.. i ruined a couple of towels due to this..

Don't worry Seldon i am sure you will be fine. You more then likey won't have to see them crush ur teeth with a small hammer and a pick then go in with a little grinder to get it all.

:D

for real i had all 4 wisdom teeth +1 impacted molar all in the same day and none of that shit happened to me at all

got a mega script of hydros too good times

that wasn't even my worse dentisit visit.. I fucken hate the dentist on the real. It actually sounds worse then it was.. It was more just the sounds and seeing all the shit happen that made it bad..

Just prey none of ur teeth are impacted Seldoon then you will be fine..

I got that done in high school. They put me under to take out my wisdom teeth. Afterward, I felt like shit. They gave me a drug cocktail that I barely took because if I forgot to take the Promethazine before I toke the Codine I felt like I was having a alien pop out of my stomach. But one night I listened to the whole wall album on Codine and it made it mildly tolerable.

I had 4 out. The first night was a hell of drooling blood and swallowing vikes, took me about a week to move back to solid food and maybe 10 days before i could fully open my mouth again.

On the other hand, one of my boys had some deformity, so he had SIX out...he ate an ibuprofen (fully fucking ignoring all his awesome pain meds) and was on steak the next day after...lucky I guess.

I had all four of mine extracted last year. They all were impacted and shattered in the removal. The worst part of the whole thing was the first day. You literally don't want to move or do anything. The next day I was back to eating normal foods and the pain wasn't too bad. You should be alright. The only problem I had was under the "twilight" anesthesia I woke up during it and tried ripping all the tubes and shit out of my mouth.

it wasn't that bad for me.

they just wrenched around in there with all sorts of tools and out came some teeth.

there was a training dentist.

I let him yoink one out.

I walked home and had blood dripping down my chin.

I think maybe there was a time or two during healing that it might have sucked kind of bad.

but for the most part, it wasn't some super terrible experience.

white_image283.jpg

Ah man, I always get a laugh out of how many white supremacists there are with teeth missing, weak ass chins, bald spots, etc. Also normal looking ones seem to marry fucking pigs of women.

But they're the finest representation of the white race of course.