Please Support Capt. Planet

WorldBench

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Please Support Capt. Honors

i heard he never said fag or faggot that it was someone else in the video that said it.

regardless someone should post the vid.

you cant do shit anymore. i was watching the new tradtion when they become shellbacks or whatever and they can barely do a light water mist and write on shirts. weaksauce.

i've been somewhat cut off from the politics/bullshit of the world for a couple of weeks (and i tell you what, i am not as angry at the world as i usually am... imagine that) so i didn't know this happened.

on the one hand, i dont think it was the best idea to make a video for a number of your subordinates where you use a term that harms a group of people, and i believe he should have been more cautious, especially since he was in a position of power at the time...

but on the other hand, dude is a hired murderer, who cares what he thinks or says, as long as he gets america's murdering done.

edit - this is iloveboxcars

as an officer and esp as XO of the ship he should have known better.

if a lower enlisted made the video it would just be another equal opportunity or sexual harassment problem, if anything.

the issue is his rank. the video does not reflect professionalism or leadership; it reflects poor judgment and a generally bad ability to make decisions.

i support the actions taken against him.

commie: why are you up in arms about a semen officer anyways? he's not combat arms, he's not a grunt in any capacity. show loyalty to your brothers in arms, not POGs and goons.

• Like 2