nobody cares about you!!!

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I CAN'T EVEN LEARN ABOUT THIS AT WORK. IS THIS SHIT ON A P-NO SITE?

FROM WHAT IM READIN THOUGH THIS NIGGA WAS SNAPPIN ON A FEMALE IN PUBLIC. THATS MY FIRST NONO.

IF YALL NIGGAS READ MY BLOG YOU'LL UNDERSTAND THAT CUTTIN ASS ON BITCHES OR BEING MEAN TO THEM IN GENERAL IS FROWNED UPON IN MY CODE OF HONOR. IF IT WAS A DUDE THOUGH THEN I PROLLY WOULDA ROASTED THE NIGGA. BUT YOU KNOW I KEEPS MY MATERIAL FRESH ON SOME CURRENT EVENTS SHIT. SO IF THIS NIGGA WAS CORNY HE NOT LIKE ME

IF YOU ABSOLUTELY HAVE TO CUT ASS ON A BITCH YOU NOT SUPPOSED TO SAY "YOU UGLY" YOU SUPPOSED TO SAY SHIT LIKE "YO MA FOR REAL? YOU LOOK LIKE JEFREE STAR RIGHT NOW YOU SERIOUS? STOP TALKIN ALL CRAZY"

"WHY YOU GOT A OVEN MITT ON YA HEAD?"

"WHAT YOU LISTENIN TO RITE NOW BOO? *SNATCH IPOD* WHAT IS THIS MA? BUMBLEBEES FUCKIN EACHOTHER?"

ETC. ETC.

• Like 2

That guy was a bigger fucking pussy than any hipster could ever wish to be, hipster girl should have straight up knocked his ass out. He wouldn't have done shit.

nah man you can tell that insecure little shit would for sure have hit her, if he was screaming at her putting on some show for the train, his little man complex would have for sure kicked into overdrive and would have hit her....

nah man you can tell that insecure little shit would for sure have hit her, if he was screaming at her putting on some show for the train, his little man complex would have for sure kicked into overdrive and would have hit her....

yea thats true, but by the looks of him he was a little pussy so wouldnt have taken much to drop him.

Best thing about is is that he was visually UMad and she didn't really give a shit. I'm suprised no one stepped in and told him to shut the fuck up.

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU! beat me to it...

prawpd.

however. i might add that Mero would have had better punchlines. least i would hope so.

Picture1-4.jpg[/img]

:lol: JUST GOT TO THE CRIB AND SEENT THE VIDEO...THIS NIGGA IS LIVIN WRONG. THAT WACK BITCH WAS CLEARLY WACK BUT IF IM TRYNA BREAK UP A FIGHT LIKE DUDE SAID AND SHE'S TRYNA INSTIGATE THATS CORNY AND SHIT THAT BRANDNEWYORKERS™® DO. SHORTY BRAND NEW AND JUST GOT HERE FROM FORT WORTH OR DES MOINES OR SOME OTHER PLACE WHERE YOU INSTIGATE FIGHTS CUZ THE POTENTIAL FOR YOU TO GET YOUR FACIAL SHOT OFF YOUR NECK IS LOW. BUT LIKE I SAID HE'S A CORNBALL AND HE DID IT WRONG.

THIS IS HOW IT SHOULD WENT DOWN

ME: *BREAKING UP FIGHT*

SHORTY: *INSTIGATING*

ME: COME ON MA, RELAX.

SHORTY: *CONTINUES*

ME: COME ON BOO, DIDNT I TELL YOU TO RELAX? MIND YOUR NECK BEFORE I THROW YOUR WILLY WONKA HAT ON THE TRACKS.

SHORTY: *CONTINUES*

ME: MA...REALLY? IM TRYNA KEEP THE PEACE AND YOU GONNA SIT THERE LOOKIN LIKE ROB ZOMBIE WIT A TPAIN HAT ON STARTIN SHIT? YOU WILD DRUNK RIGHT NOW ACTIN LIKE YOU GOT A RAPE FANTASY...YOU RACIST? *THEN I HIT HER WITH THIS*

AT THIS POINT SHORTY WILL APOLOGIZE PROFUSELY BECAUSE THE THING BRANDNEWYORKERS™® ARE MOST AFRAID OF IS BEING CALLED A RACIST. NO "YOU UGLY!" NO CHAIR SLAPPIN, NO HELICOPTER HOMO HAND WAVE, NONE OF THAT IS NECESSARY B. WE CAN BE HOOD, BUT LETS BEHAVE LIKE GENTLEMEN MY PALS.