ARKANSAS: 1,000 DEAD BIRDS, 100,000 DEAD FISH IN 2 DAYS

boost™

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huge fish kill in maryland, though they think it's cold water.

Authorities in Maryland are investigating the deaths of about 2 million fish in Chesapeake Bay.

"Natural causes appear to be the reason," the Maryland Department of the Environment said in a news release. "Cold water stress exacerbated by a large population of the affected species (juvenile spot fish) appears to be the cause of the kill."

fuck it, let's move to space

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "Should we get some blocks to put the engine on?"

Boost: "No, just put it on the ground."

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "How about a towel?"

Boost: "Nah, fuck it."

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "At least clean some of the dirt away?"

Boost: "MY NAME IS BOOST!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO."

• Like 2

"Fireworks caused a panic towards the birds which made them fly into each other and objects"

my ass.

Then what about the 4th of July? Shit doesn't happen then. Also explain why its happening all the way in butt fuck Sweden.

But we'll never know the true answer, people will forget about this because The Shore premieres tomorrow and it will never be questioned, just like that missile off the coast of California.

Yo that missile was proven by about a thousand aviation experts to be a plane bc it moved muuuuch slower and at the proper altitude. Was a plane, even looked like a plane unless you use your over blown imagination.

Tricknowledgy.

Also the govt wetwork hit squads don't normally leave people in dumpsters like that, they just dissappear them. That's govt blackout steez, not basic killer 101

^Correct...The bodies are only found if they want them to be found, which is usually only if they want to send a message. Central America for instance is real good at this practice.

That's right boost...stay out of states such as Nebraska and Kansas or you will be disappeared for knowing too much.

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "Should we get some blocks to put the engine on?"

Boost: "No, just put it on the ground."

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "How about a towel?"

Boost: "Nah, fuck it."

Semi-retarded Honda enthusiast: "At least clean some of the dirt away?"

Boost: "MY NAME IS BOOST!!! I KNOW WHAT TO DO."

whats wrong with puttin an engine on the ground lmfao?

"how about a towel" lmfao yea that'll help alot

^Correct...The bodies are only found if they want them to be found, which is usually only if they want to send a message. Central America for instance is real good at this practice.

That's right boost...stay out of states such as Nebraska and Kansas or you will be disappeared for knowing too much.

GOOD THING BOOST BLACKED OUT HIS FACE IN THAT PIC, THERE WOULD BE NO OTHER POSSIBLE WAY FOR THE CRIME LAB TO IDENTIFY HIM FROM HIS POSTINGS ON 12OZ~

Horatio-Caine-discovers-a-Traitor.jpg

YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

Yeah, I mean concrete is pretty soft so if it falls over I'm sure nothing will get bent, chipped or anything. And wind definitely doesn't transport dirt and dust so absolutely nothing will get it in it in that spot.

I mean it's a honda car engine so I would be happy with one less in the world.

>how is my engine going to fall over, its not like its going to sit out in the concrete for hours, pulled it, put it down got my engine bay ready and other parts, pick it back up put it in...

>where is the dirt going to go lmao? and engines get dirt all over em when your driving

Does shaping your sideburns make you lose common sense?

1. Accidents happen all the time. You're a honda owner. You must get into stupid accidents all the time. You should have learned by now.

2. Yes, your engine gets dirty when you drive. However, your engine is NOT completely disconnected while you're driving.

3. There's not enough milk in the world for the trolls on 12oz.

4. Why won't it let me ignore you?

another bunch of birds died wednesday in italy. my buddy's dad is a military scientist is on his way to

antarctica to check out an "anomaly" that apparently may have something to do with all the recent

bird/crab/fish die offs.

here's the italian bird die off article; http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/01/06/birds-dying-in-italy-thou_n_805541.html