NEW YORK PICTURE SUPERTHREAD

hayabusa_2.0

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

we only had about 5 days there.

you gotta hit the tourist areas in new york. you cant hate.

maybe on the next trip we'll visit other spots, but really, the gf wanted to shop, i wanted to see the famous buildings, the big museums, etc and there just wasnt enough time for everything.

we did go to some less touristy areas but i lost some of my pics so thats what i got

did you do anything cool or see anything interesting when you went to NYC? any of these photos could have been pulled off the internet and seen in the canal st special 2.99 "what to do in nyc tour guide"

fuck dude did you not know anyone or ask anyone that has been what to do and see? you could have kept your "gf" happy while skipping most of this bullshit.... im sure you spent coin on this trip too...

What's the deal on the Empire State Building? Do you have to pay, wait in line for it, etc.? Last time I was around it there were all these 'guides' asking if we were looking to go to the top. Or maybe they were dealers asking if we were trying to get high, I can't remember.

Any of you all come to NYC hit me up. I won't do shit for you, but I'll know you're here.