Nostradamus predictions 2012, only a year away...

bionic commando..

FUCKIN ZOMBIES IN 2012.

billmurray.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did this fuckwit Nostradamus actually predict anything correctly to get his rep up or is it entirely based on deadshits thinking that he predicted Obama and AIDS and Nuclear Bombs because he said "there will be a man shrouded in darkness, great pestilence, and destruction..." or some similar vaguery

Hasn't anyone herd of the uniplanetary evolution theory?

The theory is each of the planets in our solar system are earth in the past and in the future. Take mars for example. We know it had water once (like earth) we know it used to have a magnetic field(like earth) at one point. Dr.kaku I believe that's how you spell it said "the only object capable of bending time and space itself is a star. Well our sun just happens to be that. The mayans did believe we have lived the dame life over and over again. And well be in our 5th cycle. What if we are doomed to live the same life over and over again? Could this be an explanation to the phenomenan known as dejavu? As of 12/21/12 well be at the point where the earth is closest to Venus and on that day people belive the earth will be struck by nibiru. But at the same time when earth gets hit all of it's material will be launched into space and most will end up in Venus due to how close Venus is. And that will be the rebirth of earth. Our demise at the same time will be our rebirth. Is this a cool story bras?

The world could end any day.

I don't think most of you realize the devastation a tsunami causes...or a nuclear weapon.

Now I'm no scientist by any means

Tsunamis' can definately be caused by global warming and niggas are def mad enough to drop nukes on other niggas...I don't watch the news(or tv other than sports for the most part) but I Know for damn sure relations between america and other powerhouse nations are 'rocky' to say the least.

My predictios for 2012:

we'll get nuked over here on the west and mother nature will take care of the east with a series of tsunamis...b

***post 420. And I'm stoned as fuck right now too.

......so who's down to kidnap kim k and rape that bitch?

Hasn't anyone herd of the uniplanetary evolution theory?

The theory is each of the planets in our solar system are earth in the past and in the future. Take mars for example. We know it had water once (like earth) we know it used to have a magnetic field(like earth) at one point. Dr.kaku I believe that's how you spell it said "the only object capable of bending time and space itself is a star. Well our sun just happens to be that. The mayans did believe we have lived the dame life over and over again. And well be in our 5th cycle. What if we are doomed to live the same life over and over again? Could this be an explanation to the phenomenan known as dejavu? As of 12/21/12 well be at the point where the earth is closest to Venus and on that day people belive the earth will be struck by nibiru. But at the same time when earth gets hit all of it's material will be launched into space and most will end up in Venus due to how close Venus is. And that will be the rebirth of earth. Our demise at the same time will be our rebirth. Is this a cool story bras?

Typing a lot of words doesn't automatically make you intelligent.

Blowing my mind with the previously unknown knowledge that our sun is a star does.

The gas planets.. Look at Jupiter. Flammable explosive gas in that bitch. And the planet after that saturn notice how much smaller then Jupiter it is. Perhaps at one time there was a huge explosion in Jupiter there would be some evidence of the explosion right? The rings on Saturn. Maybe when the planet exploded some of the debree spread all around Saturn. Thus explaining it's rings. Now

If you forward time then the rings most likely will shrink. Then it's Uranus. Hardly any rings but still has them. Now forward that and basically the rings would have disappeared thus ending up with neptune. Ever notice that huge storm on Jupiter? Now look at Neptune. You see basically the exact same storm and what's left. Now I'm no rocket scientist and yes typing a lot doesn't make me intelligent. It's just a theory. Just one theory that catches my attention and thought I would share it with all of you.