Nostradamus predictions 2012, only a year away...

bionic commando..

Predictions About End of the World: 2012

You are probably wondering why the very date 21st December 2012 has been selected as Doomsday? Well, this is the day when according to the Mayan calendar, it completes it's thirteenth cycle. That day will mark the 5125 year long cycle of the the Mayan Long Count calender. Nostradamus predictions 2012 end of the world theory states that a Comet, called the NIBIRU, will hit the earth and cause great destruction in the year 2012. This comet will also start the Third World War. When the comet hits the earth surface or the sea bed, nearly the whole of Asia will be flooded. There will be a Tsunami, in front of which the Tsunami of 2004, will seem like a small tiny puddle. After the comet hits the earth, the earth will lose it's orbit around the sun and massive earthquakes are going to hit the earth. The polar ice caps will start melting because of the excess heat and global warming will become a major issue.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the worlds going to end (op) in less than a year

-WHY PAY YOUR BILLS

-FUCK A CREDIT CARD STATEMENT

-SLAP A JUDGE

-STEAL A COP CAR WITH HANDCUFFS STILL ON

-STEAL PILLAGE RAPE AND MURDER

but instead you are posting in an internet forum. doing none of those things.

shows your conviction. pussy.

• Like 1

Nostradamus had also predicted certain things about the first black President of America, Barrack Obama. He had predicted that Obama would become the President and as we all know that he did. He also predicted that Obama would come in to contact with a person who will be an anti-Christ and this contact will lead to the start of the Third World War, involving almost all the countries of the world.

I can't wait till nothing happens so everyone will stfu about this. I worked with a guy who was seriously convinced on some bull shit about 2012 and all I could do is face palm every time he said something.

It's almost as bad as the church.

THEY BRAINWASH OUR CHILDREN

I AM MY OWN GOVERNOR

LEFT HAND PATH GOAT BLOOD RITUAL

OOOOOOOOOO