What Are You Listening to 2011teen

beardo

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

The Library of Congress presents the National Jukebox, which makes historical sound recordings available to the public free of charge. The Jukebox includes recordings from the extraordinary collections of the Library of Congress Packard Campus for Audio Visual Conservation and other contributing libraries and archives. Recordings in the Jukebox were issued on record labels now owned by Sony Music Entertainment, which has granted the Library of Congress a gratis license to stream acoustical recordings.

At launch, the Jukebox includes more than 10,000 recordings made by the Victor Talking Machine Company between 1901 and 1925. Jukebox content will be increased regularly, with additional Victor recordings and acoustically recorded titles made by other Sony-owned U.S. labels, including Columbia, OKeh, and others.

http://www.loc.gov/jukebox/

Maybe someone here can help me out. Im trying to remember the name of a song and who it is by. All i remember is the music video. I believe the subject at hand is smoking pcp and several people have verses in it. They are in project housing and thats about all i remember.

Sorry for putting this here.

Lately i have been listening to

-Common's Finding Forever

-some songs by The xx

-The Shins

-Rolling Papers

-The Beatles