Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dBUSH

I felt this deserved it's own thread....

Recommended Posts

MAN- what the fuck is going on here? This site is fucking LAME today! I come on here to kill time but I actually feel like I've been robbed of a couple of valuable hours instead of being entertained. I can't complain too much I guess- It's not like I contribute a whole helluva a lot around here- but jesus fucking christ you people suck!! Consider this me reaching through your lame-ass monitor and bitch-slapping every single one of you lame-oids across your stupid lame-ass face.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for yelling... well, not really.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

whatever man- youre just pissed cause you didn't make my poll. I've been on this site for almost 2 years (different name watson) ao I know there have been better days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LAZYBONES

Consider this me reaching through your lame-ass monitor and bitch-slapping every single one of you lame-oids across your stupid lame-ass face.

 

Your not very good at this are you???

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest beardo

blame it on tue skinny and his multiple screen names and horribly lame topics.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

YOU MISSPELLED "ITS"!!! DESERVES "ITS" OWN THREAD!!! NO APOSTROPHE!!!

That's it, I'm bringing back SPELLING LESSONS WITH THE LAW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by Tesseract

gifted

 

 

G.I.F.T.E.D. = God Ima Fucking Turd Eating Dumbass

 

If you were ever curious as to what GIFTED stood for... thats it

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by -Rage-

I'm not amused.

 

yeah me neither. this was in no way directed towards those who post with substance- I figured those individuals would know who they were and shrugg this whole thing off. Any idiot can start a waste of time thread and I was just jumping on the bandwagon for a minute.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LAZYBONES

Any idiot can start a waste of time thread and I was just jumping on the bandwagon for a minute.

 

I love that...hahaha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by LAZYBONES

MAN- what the fuck is going on here? This site is fucking LAME today! I come on here to kill time but I actually feel like I've been robbed of a couple of valuable hours instead of being entertained. I can't complain too much I guess- It's not like I contribute a whole helluva a lot around here- but jesus fucking christ you people suck!! Consider this me reaching through your lame-ass monitor and bitch-slapping every single one of you lame-oids across your stupid lame-ass face

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

sorry for yelling... well, not really.

 

 

'a couple of hours'....you need a life..///..............

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: I felt this deserved it's own thread....

 

Originally posted by ceptone

'a couple of hours'....you need a life..///..............

 

I'm really flattered by all the attention you've been paying me... I guess I do need a life.

:p

 

 

and for the record- the site is kicking ass again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: Re: Re: I felt this deserved it's own thread....

 

Originally posted by LAZYBONES

 

I'm really flattered by all the attention you've been paying me... I guess I do need a life.

:P

 

 

and for the record- the site is kicking ass again.

 

thanks for noticing me..........///........

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

shut ur mouth or i'll slap it off

 

and you complain about shit but then go post this garbage while using 'lame' way too much.............seek therapy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×