Shark City..408

Wit The Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I did catch him sucking securitys dick to GET IN. Keyword GET IN meaning he was in the front and I was walking by you dumb fucking pube hair smoking faggot. Enough about Kert though he's truly a homosexual and it doesn't please me talking about him ... The Maker 831

DONT GET MAD...LOL

HAHAHA WAT A HOMOSEXUAL...

NO WONDER HE LIVES IN FRISCO CAUSE HE IS GAY...HAHAHA

This is TheMaker speaking,If all you fuckos were combined into one big asshole I would fuck you hard with no lube so you can feel the wrath of TheMaker."No homo,only promo" I`ll make you bleed and scream,more then the movie Scream.Shalo Hal your fucking weak as fuck you remind me of a bitch I once fucked her face hard,she didnt come out alive,the bitch started throwing up on my cack but I still shoved my cack like a cork screw down her throat.So what I`m trying to say is If I find you I`m going to make you my bitch and put a collar on you with badges saying "TheMaker screw balled my asshole".No homo,only promo.Happy fucken New Years to all you toys,its not like you make a difference here in SJ anyways with your shitty hit ups,fucken tuf guys.Suck my dick to all of you 6 and + Toys-r-us drum set.No homo,only Promo.-TheMaker 510 Hayward Tennyson

I THINK THIS GUY IS GAY CAUSE

HE SAID HE WOULD FUCK US IF WE COMBINED R

ASSHOLES JOTO...

DEW WHY WOULD U FUCK GUYS...TU ERES UN PINCHE

JOTO

Anyone mind if I start 3 more San Jose threads? I'll do "lower bay area" "voted safest city in America two years running" and "home of the San Jose Giants" then there will be like 7 San Jose threads. Alright cool.

^since you wrote an essay on how you would fuck a bunch of mens assholes if they all did a super combine power ranger combo, please write another one on what "No homo, only promo" means. Because that makes not a lick of sense to me.

Don't lie, you listen to ICP.

This is TheMaker speaking,If all you fuckos were combined into one big asshole I would fuck you hard with no lube so you can feel the wrath of TheMaker."No homo,only promo" I`ll make you bleed and scream,more then the movie Scream.Shalo Hal your fucking weak as fuck you remind me of a bitch I once fucked her face hard,she didnt come out alive,the bitch started throwing up on my cack but I still shoved my cack like a cork screw down her throat.So what I`m trying to say is If I find you I`m going to make you my bitch and put a collar on you with badges saying "TheMaker screw balled my asshole".No homo,only promo.Happy fucken New Years to all you toys,its not like you make a difference here in SJ anyways with your shitty hit ups,fucken tuf guys.Suck my dick to all of you 6 and + Toys-r-us drum set.No homo,only Promo.-TheMaker 510 Hayward Tennyson

gays-graphics-16.jpg