Shark City..408

Wit The Shit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 296
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello kiddies. This is The Maker speaking about San Jose's toys. San Jose is full of cock-sucking toys and bitches... who the fuck is kertus? Is he a gay man from SF? I'm pretty sure I caught him at the gay bar on Santa Clara sucking securitys dick to get in... And I've seen his gay ass rusty shot on 87. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Hello kiddies. This is The Maker speaking about San Jose's toys. San Jose is full of cock-sucking toys and bitches... who the fuck is kertus? Is he a gay man from SF? I'm pretty sure I caught him at the gay bar on Santa Clara sucking securitys dick to get in... And I've seen his gay ass rusty shot on 87. BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLD UP BRO U SAID....

U CAUGHT HIM SUCKIN DICK RIGHT..

WAT WHERE U DOING AT THE GAY BAR..HAHAHA

STUPID HAHAHA

serio slap yourself even if they bomb up there those picks aint from sanjose there from the 831 u fucking lopp post 408 artists no diss to the niggas cloe or pluk

was just trying to post some flicks in between all this bullshit, sorry mr.brudos

didnt know you were the 12oz patrol

serio slap yourself even if they bomb up there those picks aint from sanjose there from the 831 u fucking lopp post 408 artists no diss to the niggas cloe or pluk

was just trying to post some flicks in between all this bullshit, sorry mr.brudos

didnt know you were the 12oz patrol

That foo kertus is a homo haha. He's biting off that other nigga kert. Does anyone know that kat?? hahahaha :D :cool:

This is TheMaker speaking,If all you fuckos were combined into one big asshole I would fuck you hard with no lube so you can feel the wrath of TheMaker."No homo,only promo" I`ll make you bleed and scream,more then the movie Scream.Shalo Hal your fucking weak as fuck you remind me of a bitch I once fucked her face hard,she didnt come out alive,the bitch started throwing up on my cack but I still shoved my cack like a cork screw down her throat.So what I`m trying to say is If I find you I`m going to make you my bitch and put a collar on you with badges saying "TheMaker screw balled my asshole".No homo,only promo.Happy fucken New Years to all you toys,its not like you make a difference here in SJ anyways with your shitty hit ups,fucken tuf guys.Suck my dick to all of you 6 and + Toys-r-us drum set.No homo,only Promo.-TheMaker 510 Hayward Tennyson

This is TheMaker speaking,If all you fuckos were combined into one big asshole I would fuck you hard with no lube so you can feel the wrath of TheMaker."No homo,only promo" I`ll make you bleed and scream,more then the movie Scream.Shalo Hal your fucking weak as fuck you remind me of a bitch I once fucked her face hard,she didnt come out alive,the bitch started throwing up on my cack but I still shoved my cack like a cork screw down her throat.So what I`m trying to say is If I find you I`m going to make you my bitch and put a collar on you with badges saying "TheMaker screw balled my asshole".No homo,only promo.Happy fucken New Years to all you toys,its not like you make a difference here in SJ anyways with your shitty hit ups,fucken tuf guys.Suck my dick to all of you 6 and + Toys-r-us drum set.No homo,only Promo.-TheMaker 510 Hayward Tennyson

U MAD