Ever knocked a chick up?

jkob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So in case any of you "pull it out" proponents are serious I would like to inform you that doing such is by no means a valid birth control measure. I speak from experience.

I can not believe that the gentlemen is concerned about cost on this one, send the woman to the clinic in a helicopter/limo combo with a night at the Ritz, a child will cost hundreds of thousand of dollars to worry about the clinic cost is not sensible.

And for what it is worth I would not engage in intercourse with a woman who was not on the same page as me about children except that I had a vasectomy and am sterile.

last week i payed half of the months rent for my girl to have the "medical" abortion. this is the one where you just take a series of pills instead of the "surgical" abortion, where they vacuum the alien(s) from your body through your anus (thats how that works.. right?). anyway it was really difficult because we both kinda wanted it (her a bit more than i), and because she may be serving quite a few years in prison after sentencing in the spring of 2011, so we thought of that as a last chance. but no fucking way was i gonna be stuck alone with one job, supporting a motherless child with no loot for day care or family to help me out.

was fuckin heartbreaking when she came back and showed me the ultrasound though.