Ever knocked a chick up?

jkob

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I gave dude some more info on the PM, whilst an idiot in this regard, seems alright enough. Situation is a little more complicated than listed in the thread it seems.

As for my own experience in this field, it sucks. My girlfriend got pregnant last year. We went almost all the way through the first trimester. It was insane to go with her to see the ultrasound. When we first started dating we discussed what our views on the matter were, were we to find ourselves in that position. It was never an option to keep it, but fuck if it didn't hurt. She was attached, as a woman can be expected to be. I kept my feelings aside and did everything I could to cater to her needs.

We went to the clinic and she had opted for the medical abortion initially, but after reading the statistics on death and other complications regarding that versus the surgical option, she choose to go for the surgical instead. It's much more efficient and less traumatic in certain respects. But we had to reschedule and that's what caused the delay in the procedure.

I would have supported her had she chosen to keep it, but I am glad she decided otherwise. There is an odd context we've created in this country regarding gender and abortion. We legally speak of it as a woman's choice, because that's the only way to get it to pass muster. In doing so it creates a bit of a vacuum when it comes to the emotions and feelings of the would be father in the situation. We are left to keep it to ourselves for "how could we know what it feels like?" My girlfriend once said as much as that to me, and I sort of went off on her. While we still disagree about the ways in which we felt in that experience she at least understands that there was an emotional component to it for me as well.

I think Morgan Freeman sums it up best in his commentary in the movie Seven "I know, I am certain I did the right thing, but there isn't a day that goes by that I don't regret it."

Killing a fetus goes against every natural instinct there is as a human, but sometimes it is a necessity, and even more so for the potential success of that child should they have come to term.

• Like 3

Haha! this reminds me of a homeboy of mine, came at me

with some ridiculous shit a few months ago, i guess he's a

dead ringer for a jonas brother or sum shit so he gets alota

club/mall ass etc, but hes only got like 4 braincells....

me: Wuts up homie?

jonas bro: ahhh not much man(all emo)

me: Oh ya? Wuts up with that u gona cry?

jonas bro: Dude... i knocked that blond chick up i was fuckin

me: Well thats wutcha get for raw dogging that ho....So...Wut u gona do bout it?

jonas bro: Dude...(still all emo) fuckin cost me 850$ for an abortion...fuckin sux man big time

me: 850$ oh ya? like u guys already paid for it?

jonas bro: ya i gave her the loot for it 2 days ago, and she wont return my calls man...

me: Thats cuz shes too busy spending yer money fuckhead!

jonas bro: Wha....what ya mean?

me: bro 3 years ago shit cost me like 400$ for an abortion

me: Did ya go with her?

jonas bro: na

me: is there paperwork? did she go to a doctor?

jonas bro: na

me: she go for an ultrasound?

jonas bro: na man

me: Whens the last time u banged that bitch?

jonas bro: last week man...

me: And when she tell u she was knocked up?

jonas bro: Couple days after that...

me: Are you fuckin shitting me!!!!!?

jonas bro: Why man....?

me: So yer telling me within a span of a week or so she got pregnant, had an abortion

and took ya for 850$?

me: I know yer a moron in all but think about it, does that sound right to u?

jonas bro: (thinking 5 seconds).......(emo to rage in 1.5 seconds)

FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

Raising one is hardwork yes... but the satisfaction you get, the joy you feel....

incomparible to anything I've ever witnessed.......

princess-1.jpg

=

IMG01251-20101226-1435.jpg

18months later.....

BE A MAN ABOUT YOUR SITUATION.....

and who knows.... maybe you too will be rewarded for doing the RIGHT thing.........

pushgifts-1.jpg

ie... "push gifts"......

how I know?.... cause I've done enough wrong in my life to realize.............

• Like 1

last week i payed half of the months rent for my girl to have the "medical" abortion. this is the one where you just take a series of pills instead of the "surgical" abortion, where they vacuum the alien(s) from your body through your anus (thats how that works.. right?). anyway it was really difficult because we both kinda wanted it (her a bit more than i), and because she may be serving quite a few years in prison after sentencing in the spring of 2011, so we thought of that as a last chance. but no fucking way was i gonna be stuck alone with one job, supporting a motherless child with no loot for day care or family to help me out.

was fuckin heartbreaking when she came back and showed me the ultrasound though.

PAUSE.

set_it_off-1.jpg