Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jkob

Ever knocked a chick up?

A month pregnant and she knows where I live and that I'm on probation. Yada Yada Yada. Anything on the market that doesn't cost a grip that'll flush it out? Is a month too far along for resorting to pills and cleanses?

GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD. ITS LIKE $150 OR SOMMIN,

MAKE HER TAKE A COUPLE PILLS, SHE BLEEDS A BABY THING OUT IN THE TOILET AND CRIES.

ALL GOOD.

• Like 2

I would have. But die hard Muslim chicks from Turkey aren't really into getting skeeted on. Bitch barely can speak English but damn sure took some Rossetta Stone classes to threaten me with this shit. Isn't that pill that you take to bleed the shit out the cheapest option?

YEAH BUT THERE IS A COUPLE, THE MORNING AFTER (NOT MONTH LATER STUPID)

AND THERES THE ABORTION BLEED IT OUT LIKE A HEAVY FLOW IF SHES EARLY

AFTER THAT THEY SUCK IT OUT WITH SOME KINDA BLENDER VACUUM THING.

OR JUST LAY SOME HEAVY LEFTS RIGHT BETWEEN HER PEVLIC BONES.

Turkish food is pretty bomb though. She has an appointment tomorrow morning. We'll see what happens. She is a month and a week I'm pretty sure.

HE EARNED HIS FAG-PONS BEFORE THIS FAIL-THREAD.

ABOOOOOOOOORT NIGGA!

PULLLLOUT!

PUULLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUT!

A month pregnant and she knows where I live and that I'm on probation. Yada Yada Yada. Anything on the market that doesn't cost a grip that'll flush it out? Is a month too far along for resorting to pills and cleanses?

falcon_knuckle2.jpg

falcon punch of course

(this dude's little brother wrote over my shit one time... that I know of... he stays in the same town as I... anyways, fuck that kid /umad.. kid does put in work though, sucks that I know this guy... he talked shit in brickslayers>chaos in tejas enough to receive those tampons, i guess now the chud is reproducing... fuuu)

fuck this thread.

edit: thats a ginger nutting on that blonde

I can't believe I'm going to give you real advice as your appreciation of the gravity of this situation is clearly lacking.

Anywho, as you are obviously not someone I would think responsible enough to play a role in the upbringing of someone:

1. Plan B- Clearly out the question. Emergency contraceptives are not going to save you in this case.

First through third trimester:

You have basically two options, pharmological or surgical. They both have their pro's and con's. Specifically the former has a higher level of probability of death or medical complication (however given your level of conversation about said partner it's clear this isn't a concern of yours), whereas the latter has a higher success rate, less emotional impact and a much lower probability of medical harm to the woman.

So:

1. Two sets of pills. One which creates an unhealthy environment in the uterus and thus kills the fetus. A second which causes the unnatural shedding of the uterine lining (in effect causing a period). This evacuates the fetus through the vaginal canal. This usually has a large emotional impact on the woman as they experience not only the physical pain of the aforementioned process but also the visual trauma of witnessing the terminated pregnancy.

2. Surgical option. The woman is put under anesthesia and the fetus is terminated physicall in the uterus. The uterus is then flushed via suction until there is no more biological mater existent in the uterus. Whatever is missed is flushed out naturally by the body during the next period. Less statistical chance of death or medical complication, and a reduced emotional impact as the fetal remains are dealt with by the medical staff.

Alright, there you go. Stop fucking without a condom if you have no conception of what the repercussions are, Jackass. Now go save the world another idiot and the poor girl you knocked up a life of dealing with you.

GO TO PLANNED PARENTHOOD!

• Like 1

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now