Bar tricks.

penmanship

I don't drink so when I go out to the bars, i'm usually shooting the shit with people until they're too hammered to talk and end up leaving and returning to give rides home.

I've been trying to find new ways to make money off the semi intoxicated people I role with, and even the other randoms in the bar, by doing simple stupid bar tricks. I'm aware there's a lot of stupid underaged kids in channel zero but there's gotta be some people with easy ways to make money / get free drinks at the bar.

Anyone got any?

These are the kind of things I've been doing to pass the time between unable to talk to people and giving my buddies a ride home:

Change places of whiskey and water between two shot glasses without another glass, or your mouth

just use a swipe card between them, and make a bigger opening and it only takes a minute or two not ten.

the scene from Pool Hall Junkies:

bet y0u can drink two pints before they can drink two shots, but to make it more fair they have to wait until you're done your first pint. they can't touch your glasses and you can't touch theirs. one hand only. when you finish your first place it upside down on their second shot.

(a lot of people already know this one though. but when they're drunk they'll take any bet.

Two empty bottles place neck to neck vertically with a bill between them. take the bill out from between them without touching either bottle. hold one edge of the bill and snap your finger down between that edge and the two necks and it snaps the bill out like a tablecloth being pulled from under a setting.

Bend a bottle cap put it in the mouth of the empty bottle on it's side and bet that they can't blow it into the bottle. the bottle gets back pressure and pushes the cap out.

I'll give you some of my fancy internet points if anyones got a trick and I get money off someone for it or say fail and let it crash and burn.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I tend bar for a living, one trick I often use when serving coronas: I open the bottle, put it behind my back, toss the lime wedge behind my head and catch it behind my back with the hand holding the beer, simultaneously placing the lime into the bottle. Then, when I serve the beer it looks as though I caught the lime in the top of the bottle. It's stupid, but idiot customers love it.

• Like 2

that's what I'm saying. I get bored but don't want my friends dead so was looking for shit to occupy me for the hour between everyone saying "I'm not too drunk" and passing out, falling over, over fighting someone. The idiot customers are the people I'd be liking to make stupid simple bets with, that a drunk person doesn't understand the simplicity of how I'll be taking their money.

I usually just hit the bars my friends work. I get an outrageous discount, and they get a massive tip... which still is cheaper then the original tab.

I've always wondered, if you gave the bartender one of those fake credit cards (the ones you get in the mail saying "you've been approved") at a busy bar, would they even check the thing to see if it's real? I imagine some idiot might just look at it and set it in the pile of other cards, but then again they'd have to be fucking retarded to not read the damn thing.

I wouldn't do that anyway because you'd just be stiffing them in the end, but i'm sure some of you shameless dirt bags on here would do it.

get good at pool and play people not for money or anything unless your feeling lucky, but for fun. I do this a lot and always end up getting free drinks. or find a bar with a chick for a bartender and spit your game might get some free drinks or even get lucky.

not a fan of bar tricks. but this^^

seriously i cant tell you(literally, even if i wanted to) how many times i have kicked ass at pool for free drinks. especially if you don't drink. my playing gets better for a little while and then i just get drunk and i have to stop playing. but you could clean up. the key is to learn how to break.

not a fan of bar tricks. but this^^

seriously i cant tell you(literally, even if i wanted to) how many times i have kicked ass at pool for free drinks. especially if you don't drink. my playing gets better for a little while and then i just get drunk and i have to stop playing. but you could clean up. the key is to learn how to break.

a few months ago i got myself a 8ball break almost shit my pants even though at first i thought i lost

You'll have to look up the exact deal on this, I might have seen it in a Jim Rose book. Anyhow, you stand them against a wall with their side against the wall, make sure their shoulder and foot touch the wall. Bet them they can't raise their other leg in the air for 10 seconds, it's basically impossible, and drunk motherfuckers will fall for it every time.

There's also the dumb trick where you can have them sit in a chair and bet you can keep them from standing up with one finger. Forget the full rules to that, it's something like they have to stand up using their legs, but if you keep your finger to their forehead they can't stand up. Again, might have gotten this from Jim Rose, I think the book was called Angles but they're not original tricks so you can probably find them on the webz.