What do you do with used gloves/cans/etc.?

RiSE-DvS

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Haha, I love when people who spend most of their free time spray painting walls actually complain about people littering like somehow they're better.

I throw my cans into a creek if there's no garbage around. When I'm out hiking or biking though, I'll put my water bottles and snack garbage into my pockets/backpack and put it in the garbage when I get back, but having empty water bottles in your backpack isn't going to get you arrested.

Anyone who holds onto empty cans just so they're not littering is an idiot.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I do like to stay “on trend” though and choose some trends to add to my collection occasionally. For example peplums are big in Europe at the moment so I’ve got a peplum in the pipeline for the next couple of months. I love a good peplum! Everyone like beauty so much, especially for girls. Maybe a Louis Vuitton slipper will make you so happy. If you are in the case, follow me. YOU of course like Fashionable Herringbone slippers LV. And maybe more information is good for you at Le Fabuleux bags. Louis Vuitton Knockoffs bags are choosed by millions of people.

• 1 month later...