What do you do with used gloves/cans/etc.?

RiSE-DvS

When I go out to paint at a wall or something that doesn't move, I used to just throw away my supplies as far from the spot as possible. Now, I've recently began dropping everything at the wall because I've tossed a lot of cans with my silencers still attatched into rivers/busy roadways/trees/etc. and I want to be able to go back and get the shit if i need it and I also like to tag the can so other writers can see what paint I use. If they like the color or whatever then they just need to pick up the can and check it out and go buy/rack some.

Now, I've been thinking that maybe leaving this shit there isn't so good now that I'm getting up more and more and the criminal damage tab is piling up. What if the damage piles up to the point that paying for fingerprinting becomes the cops' next logical step? All they need is one of the cans that I forgot to wear gloves with... They're probably covered with prints in the paint.

When I'm hitting freights I never leave my shit there, I always take it home with me to throw in the trash or to throw in the garbage far enough from where I bombed. Don't wanna ruin the spot for everyone else by bringing heat.

What does everyone else do?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well it's fucking retarded to not want people to know what kind of paint you use. It doesn't matter if the cops find my tag on my cans because the same tag is all over walls and trains everywhere. They're not gonna pick up a can and be like "OH ITS GOT RIZE ON IT WE KNOW WHO THAT IS NOW THAT ITS WRITTEN ON THIS CAN!"

Seriously. I asked you one fucking question and all I get is bullshit like "OMFGAWD YOURE SO STOOPID, TOY!"

Get a fucking life and worry about your own shit for once.

• 3 weeks later...
I wouldn't tag my cans. If a writer likes the color I used, I prefer he wouldn't find out what exact colors/brand I'm using. Its like, "Find your own color scheme" lol

I like that. . . . I can see if the cops did find the can it would help them even if there were no prints on the can they could pull a drag-net and check where most of your spots are, the brand and color of paint you use most and then view the security tapes from the stores that sell that type of paint then investigate the people buying that type of paint but also with product numbers with a little help form the stores they can easily find out where that can came from then they will watch the store where most of your paint comes from getting that much closer to you. . . .

man yall are some goons......obviously this dude doesnt mean he catches "handstyles" on the can and chucks em 5 feet from the spot with his "name"...he means if the can is Rusto Banner Red, you write B-Red with a marker on the side of the can.H-Blue, L-Brown..So you can see the color labeled easily in the dark when youre painting, which by the looks of it atleast 30 people above me dont do....

By the way goof balls, EVERY writer ive met does this, The sun must shine in Toronto 24-7 I guess........

propped for truthishness.everyone does that.i do it.i never keep the tops so unless i want to go through 30+ cans testing the colors before i go out looking for the right colors i just write it on the top of the can or bottom...usually when im out painting i test it on the ground or something though..but yeah.there is nothing gay about that.

unless your writing your name on the cans...which if that is what he's talking about yea,thats dumb...

gloves..? if your gonna burn your self out with messy fingers then you deserve to get nocked. gloves are for cheaters. unless you live in the snow. and dump the cans in the trash. cops pull finger prints off cans all the time. story. had a homie bumped a spot tossed the cans around the corner from the spot.. cops at his pad two days later. can was all the evidence they needed.

propped for truthishness.everyone does that.i do it.i never keep the tops so unless i want to go through 30+ cans testing the colors before i go out looking for the right colors i just write it on the top of the can or bottom...usually when im out painting i test it on the ground or something though..but yeah.there is nothing gay about that.

unless your writing your name on the cans...which if that is what he's talking about yea,thats dumb...

it sounded to me like the kid writes his name and not the color

well like i said,if its the color thats normal.everyone does that,or a large number do.as far as names no.i can maybe see someone tagging empties they find at spots,but not shit you used.thats dumb.even if you did wipe that shit down.if you get caught with that shit your screwed.

i would advise against writing your name defnitely,but colors are fine.just not in your script.