Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcay

Sucker Punch (Movie)

I spent some time working at the company that did a bunch of VFX scenes for this, gives you a whole new appreciation for it. It will definitely be over the top but I'll watch it. Some of the scenes are insane, looking past the story and simply at the visuals.

Girls, guns, explosions, it's all there.

full plate of hot b list broads, bad acting and stupid fantasy plot trying sooooo hard to be epic and different... zzz on this one

Looks like an awesome possibility screwed by cheap characters, plot and bad acting.

However, Watchmen was monumental so I'll prob give it a chance next time I'm hungover.

David Carradine would have been dope for the role of the old man had he not died. Will wait for it to come out on Directv

As for the Smurfs yet another childhood memory ruined by the studios... Transformers, G.I. Joe now the smurfs... Whats next Snorks, Mask, Thundercats or another He-Man movie???? Shit maybe i can even get a bad Voltron movie in the mix

David Carradine would have been dope for the role of the old man had he not died. Will wait for it to come out on Directv

As for the Smurfs yet another childhood memory ruined by the studios... Transformers, G.I. Joe now the smurfs... Whats next Snorks, Mask, Thundercats or another He-Man movie???? Shit maybe i can even get a bad Voltron movie in the mix

I think there is a thundercats and he-man movie in the works

that world war 1 shit looks rad.

nice story. Girl finds knife, girl wants to cook, but there all this feminists stopping this poor gal.

I WILL DOWNLOAD THIS ILLEGALLY AND WATCH IT, PROBABLY GETTING PHYSICALLY AROUSED AT SOME POINT DURING THE MOVIE.

this

zack snyder's last movie about the owls was dumb.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now