Fuck being sick

mdot

water, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, honey, lemon.

cut up the garlic and ginger. you'd wanna use about 4 to 5 cloves of garlic and one or two teaspoons of ginger. the garlic to purge your body and the ginger to ease your stomach.

boil into a tea, with a half of a lemon in it. add honey in the cup before you drink it.

if you like garlic you can just cut up cloves and eat them raw. insanely good for your body. might want a chaser to get em down though.

drink a few pots of that shit and you'll be way better. i had a cold and ate a bunch of cloves of garlic and was better in 2 days while my friends and roommates were sick for months.

if you can't do that just drink water all day long. literally. over hydrate your body and continue to flush it out. you'll prolly get a fever and feel like shit but if you keep drinking water it'll flush your system out. cranberry juice helps too.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

ive been sick as all fuck since last saturday. all i want to do is leave work, but i cant cause im on a six month restriction/write-up where i cant be late or sick one day, as punishment for being sick or late. what kinda fuckin sense that make?? how the fuck you going to punish somebody for poor health?? and of all places... I WORK IN FUCKING HEALTHCARE! i will also not be receiving a raise this year as a result of the above.

so just a heads up to all you midwestern folks... never visit/work for an AURORA health care facility ever. they will treat you like pissed on trash and youll paying the bills for the rest of your life. some dickriding executive just retired and was awarded an 8.2 million dollar package, all during a month where 175 full time, 10+ year employees were given the boot and all employee raises were cut to 2%. fuck this place.

vented....

water, fresh ginger, fresh garlic, honey, lemon.

cut up the garlic and ginger. you'd wanna use about 4 to 5 cloves of garlic and one or two teaspoons of ginger. the garlic to purge your body and the ginger to ease your stomach.

boil into a tea, with a half of a lemon in it. add honey in the cup before you drink it.

if you like garlic you can just cut up cloves and eat them raw. insanely good for your body. might want a chaser to get em down though.

drink a few pots of that shit and you'll be way better. i had a cold and ate a bunch of cloves of garlic and was better in 2 days while my friends and roommates were sick for months.

if you can't do that just drink water all day long. literally. over hydrate your body and continue to flush it out. you'll prolly get a fever and feel like shit but if you keep drinking water it'll flush your system out. cranberry juice helps too.

garlic works but it makes you take burning shits

if its really good garlic its really hard to just eat raw. worse than the hottest hot sauce. but it works.