any use accutane?

swif1

Originally posted by cinnamon toast crunch804

so if your face clears up you can stop taking, or did the doctor want you to keep on taking it and it was you choice to stop taking it.

and i just started taking it and i notice that my face has become really oily and i can see all the crap starting to come out of my skinn.

its a program man...you gotta take it for 3 month increments...i was on for 3 months...some people go on for 6 monthes...i think if you have a more severe case and your acne doesnt clear up after 3 they put you on for another 3...after two treatments with acutane, your shit should be cleared up...if not after 6 months of treatment they will put you an retin-a, which is a skin cream deal...to take care of any remaining acne...took me only 3 monthes. but i still got a few here and there...no where near as bad before...and luckly i took acutane before any severe scarring occured....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

yeah so how to fight that acne bulshit:

- these methods are tried and true, by me.

1- if you have natrually oily skin, acne will be a bitch because the layer of oil causes zits, blackheds etc.

the easiest way to help your self and not even harm your body is this:

-buy an expholiating brush, soft bristles, for your face. (biotherm makes good ones)

- get some unscented soap (GOTTA BE UNSCENTED) like dove, ivory

- twice a day run some hot water and grease up your brush

-gently scrub your face, infected area and within days you will se a difference.

the way it works is nothing is there to block your pores, acne has no way of growing

try to get your infected skin exposed to the sunlight, this is super good for your skin

dont wear hats (i never take them off so im a little fucked)

-Dont use antibacterial soaps, they do nothing....

if your hell bent on using pills try tetracyclene it works good and is relativly cheap...(canada it's free)

okay...thats just me, but you should be all about the brushes, not face cloths, hands, etc....brushes....they scrape the deadskin off and are damn good....

• 3 months later...

bump.

i didn't get to hear the whole news, but i heard the kids mother and grandmother are filing a lawsuit worth $7 million towards accutane.

i may be wrong in some parts though but i find that unnecessary due to the fact that it is not accutanes fault the kid flew into the building.

though the medication does cause some to be depressed.

any who ... to anyone who has been taking accutane lately, is it getting better?

i struggled for a long time with teh choice to take it or not...i was always trying to decide if it was worth the risk for such a vein reason...i was abotu to start taking it when i found out about this herbal dr who i could give a try..i did give him a try and i thought it would be great but it just got worse...so i stoped taking his stuff, and stopped taking any other dr's stuff and i think its gtetting much better...if it gets worse again i think im going to go on it..i know my skin shouldnt bother me so much, but im sure alot of you know that its so hard to not let it get to you.

Archived