New England, you looked outside?

Earthworm Jim

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DSC_4393.jpg

More Snow piled up on the fire escape.

DSC_4395.jpg

Whats behind door #1?

DSC_4399.jpg

Fuck this, I'll take the basement shortcut.

DSC_4400.jpg

Coming out the basement

DSC_4401.jpg

Walking to the train, hope it's running.

DSC_4404.jpg

Mad snow.

DSC_4405.jpg

Escelators in Manhattan, motherfuckers making it happen and making to work.

DSC_4408.jpg

Not too many people made it though, between vacations and snow pussies it was dead enough to not be mad crowded here.

DSC_4411.jpg

Bringing the bread in.

DSC_4415.jpg

Made it to my desk, no work requests, no emails, oontz all day son.

• Like 1

just saw on the news that a cop got shot last night during a robbery at a Kohls outside of Boston, gunfight happened while dudes were trying to escape from robbing the jewelery department, cop and 1 dude got shot.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/regional/view.bg?articleid=1305634

last year when we had our first storm like this my buddy was in a bank, in Charlestown none the less, and some dude walked in scarf around his face and calmly held the place up and just walked out and dissapeared into the blizzard.

extremely over exaggerated.

really.

^^say that to the agricultural farmers down here in the sunshine state...

we've been breaking cold records all week. shit its this morning it was 35 felt like 20below.

NW at 16 mph

really exaggerated. Miami's 56° F | 34° F

prepare for higher Tomato & OJ prices

http://www.businessweek.com/ap/financialnews/D9JUKQ0O0.htm

Orange juice futures contracts surged Monday after a cold snap headed across Florida.

Traders are concerned that the orange crop may be damaged if temperatures fall into the 20s and 30s across north and central Florida for a sustained period.

"We are just at the start of what is the frost season down in Florida and that part of the world," said Sterling Smith, a market analyst with Country Hedging Inc. in St. Paul, Minn. For traders, the cooler weather "served as a wakeup call."

=======

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2010-12-13/florida-declares-emergency-as-severe-cold-threatens-to-destroy-orange-crop.html

Orange Juice Jumps to Three-Year High as Florida Freeze May Damage Citrus

Orange-juice futures jumped to the highest since May 2007 after Florida, the world’s second-biggest citrus grower, declared a state of emergency amid severe cold and the prospects of crop damage.

Lorem, what is that shit you got going on up there with two monitors?

Standard designer workflow enhancement, saves alot of time and cuts down on opening one window then another.

All macs come with a monitor jack, even the macbook pro's and imacs with built in screens.

We use the extra jack to plug in an extra monitor for more screen real estate, most web/print designers put the second screen vertical.

When you're working in photoshop you use the big screen to display the image you're working on and the smaller one for tools/pallets ect.

Since I mainly do web design the vertical screen gets the live web page (taller = less scrolling),

the wide one usually has 2 windows, one for the mock up of the site or customer instructions/text for a change,

another window on the wide screen is used to type out the code.

• Like 1

To the guy with the BERRY phillies in freezer. Why are they in the freezer? Phillies blunts still exist? I haven't smoked one of those since I was 13 and used to fill up sour apples with dirt weed. I live in California by way of Texas so I'm not retarded. Shit just doesn't make sense.