Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
seoren

Circus Freaks

I saw one of these trains roll by while i was on my lunch break @ work, totally caught me off guard. Some of the workers were looking out the windows and standing in the doorways looking sad, so i waved to 'em and they smiled, waving back.

Then i pulled down my pants and exposed myself, they all looked sad again and the train rolled off into the distance.

Then i wondered where it was going, because it'd be awesome to paint a panel on one of those steel cars.

That'd prob blow the spot up tough tho, and i'm not trying to upset those circus folks anymore. Imagine the beat down they would serve you.. midgets, double-jointed bearded women, loins, elephants, dancing bears... damn

I took my lil brother to this shit a few years back, had me wonderin if any of these circus people write. Alot of young people ridin with them, all over the country....

Then i wondered where it was going, because it'd be awesome to paint a panel on one of those steel cars.

That'd prob blow the spot up tough tho, and i'm not trying to upset those circus folks anymore. Imagine the beat down they would serve you.. midgets, double-jointed bearded women, loins, elephants, dancing bears... damn

Getting beat down by a loin would suck for me, some might like it.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now