Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Earthworm Jim

Merry Christmas 12oz

dont contaminate a merry christmas thread with your homosexual stalking attempts towards yours truly.

didnt your mom tell you that if youre not asleep early enough, santa wont bring you the ecko unlimited shirt you wanted for christmas?

the girls asleep and im drinking.

go beat off to pictures ive posted of the girls ive fucked this last month in smash or trash you homo.

• Like 2

im drunk too, does that make me alone? cause there's an oontz party going on and im on illustrator making rap letters

fuck im a loner

CHRISTMAS HOLIDAY ASIDE, ITS THE END OF THE YEAR.

THANKFUL I GOT ANOTHER ONE.

GLAD YALL GOT ANOTHER ONE UNDER YALLS BELT TOO.

SALUD.

• Like 1

Happy oontzmas everyone, I'm just happy my son didn't wake up earlier than he did, now it is 8 in the morning I'm thinking of having a drink, gotta kill this hangover somehow

• Like 1

hAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAHhAHAHHHAHHAHAHAH 24'd

Glad my friend invited me over, otherwise I woulda gone to jack in the box for dinner. Nothing like Puerto rican food and loud ass puerto rican women. I'm drunk. Thank god for auto spell.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now