12oz 2010 AWARD THREAD

Spitfire15

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have epic video footage with kool keith after one of his shows in vancouver where a chick with a group of girls hanging sucking a bannana as i say outloud "lemme see if i can feel it in your throat" and proceed to, see if i could feel it in her throat. keith looks at camera with a hilarious grin and a silver piece of cloth which turned out to be a curtain from an old apartment window draped over his head, laughs and says he liked how we filmed.

i have epic video footage with kool keith after one of his shows in vancouver where a chick with a group of girls hanging sucking a bannana as i say outloud "lemme see if i can feel it in your throat" and proceed to, see if i could feel it in her throat. keith looks at camera with a hilarious grin and a silver piece of cloth which turned out to be a curtain from an old apartment window draped over his head, laughs and says he liked how we filmed.

turiaf-o.gif

ve6r79.jpg