Virtual Tour Of Northern Virginia...NOVA...

EL MASKO

Guest NEVER NMH
Originally posted by UndergroundEssentials:

Yo Fox did you ever get a hold of a scanner so you can send me some fliccks?

ah, damn stop asking people for flics man!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest You_Hate_Cyne

http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/strand/8002/Myer2.jpg'>

I think many have forgotten about Myer.. he was my boy and he was a true graff head.. here is a sketch or two he did in my book when he was still alive.. Rest in peace bobby.. I know u in heavin bombin shit up!

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

[This message has been edited by You_Hate_Cyne (edited 07-16-2001).]

[This message has been edited by You_Hate_Cyne (edited 07-16-2001).]

jesus christ...i cant wait till you youngins get arrested... va police is going to have a field day with you. if your a REAL writer then you wouldnt come on here and yap away about who your partners are and how up you are and where you bombed and what hoes you fucked. you might have a couple of throwies here and there THIS MONTH but use a bit of common sense. once the cops find out who you are they are going to rip you a new asshole. fairfax dont play...take it from someone whos been through the system multiple times. dont come on here claiming who you are who your buddies are and all that shit.i suggest you go and change your scream name to something other than what you write and if you want to chitchat get on the damn phone. i know you wont listen b/c when i was where you are right now i didnt listen to my elders and i ended up getting caught for bullshit and getting ratted out by my bestfriend.... im not trying to get on your cases but take what i say seriously... dont be so eager to talk all day long on this bullshit..post your flics and let them do all the talking.... if your up wonderful...the more the better..just be careful...

ohh by the way there is a real mask in baltimore thats been writing since the early 80s and he is a bit crazy... if i was you i would change my name pronto out of respect and fear.he is a bad ass writer that has gone all city in 3 different decades and he is still burning shit. your still new in this shit and you have plenty of years ahead of you so changing your name wouldnt be a big deal. not trying to get on your case but its basic respect 101. enough preaching...

hittin steel

Guest the heebie jeebies

that cyne sucks... so does most of this thread. not a good representation of nova.. not by a long shot..

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU

that cyne sucks huh.. lets see some of your shit faggot.. talk your shit mother fucker.. meet up with me.. i will fuckin burn you.. then beat your fuckin ass.. fuck with me.. i dare you bitch.. send me an email and we will meet bitch..

cyne

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

Guest IDONTLIKEYOU
Originally posted by Emo.Death.Machine:

Cyne..what is it with you and the beef? damn kid, you already know youre in hot water with Warp. Seems everyone wants to stab you now. well..i give you props on the piece i like but not my buttahs haha. hit me with an e-mail and well see whats up. later.

Im not afraid of anyone.. anything.. i say my shit.. if people talk shit.. then we gotta problem..

------------------

Your Fears Are Now Reality.

Archived