Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
EL MASKO

Virtual Tour Of Northern Virginia...NOVA...

The infamous Springfield Mixing Bowl...

kev3.jpg

KEV 15

kev4.jpg

KEV 15

kev_cyne_rese.jpg

KEV 15 CYNE RESE

The Metro Blue Line...

brs.jpg

BRAKES

exist3.jpg

EXIST

Guest platapie

that brake throwi is pretty hot.

elmasko you must have not looked very close to those kev15s cuz there is some cyne stuff there and yeah like blood said look around at the warp stuff its up there theres more mixing bowl spots tha you missed like bzee and wha not if you got up to the spot a top were the cyne kev rese is you can get better flixs aight

Guest NEVER NMH

haha didnt know Cyne was on here too..damn. yo warp said he was gonna stab you in the temple hahahahahah seriousness my man seriousness. i asked him if he just wanted to battle and he was like "fuck batteling im just gonna kick his ass" those crazy graffiti writers..yeah, post some Cyne shit up Mask..im not sure if he got any i dont remember. Yo Mask hit me up about going to that show tonight. keep it dirty ughhhhhh!

Guest You_Hate_Cyne

Y O U R F E A R S A R E N O W R E A L I T Y . . .

------------------

Fingers up... down... repeat.

shit cyne i don't no about 53 girls, but i gotta say i am kinda close about 27 girls and the first was 17 when i was 11.. haha

Yo El Masko Im really likin those picks. You need to hit me up at either tomosann@undergroundessentials.com or pics@undergroundessentials.com so you can give me some pics and get your free stuff.

Hope to get your email soon. AND FOR ANY ONE ELSE OUT THERE WITH DC VA MD PICKS WHO WANTS 200 CAPS AND A GRAFF MAG (OR SUMTHIN LIKE THAT) FOR 150-200 PICS HIT ME UP AT THE EMAIL ADREAAES ABOVE AND IF THOSE DONT WORK HIT ME UP AT undergroundhead202@hotmail.com.

Peace

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this