I'm going to fucking Budapest.

HardyBucks

Go to sziget island, in the middle of the river. It's filled witht the sort of clubs you see in movies and then wonder "why don't any of the clubs I go to look like that?" They are reasonably affordable though.

Then take your hungover self to the hot spas the next day.

Don't go to strip clubs. Met some dudes who were on a stag trip who ended up being marched over to a cashpoint at gunpoint after they got ripped off and refused to pay.

In my experience the women are fine as fuck and genuinely cool to be around, the men have screwfaces and are pretty aggresive(maybe because you're stealing their women).

Go bombing. In all my time there I didn't see a single cop. The city is filled with buses, trams(as well as the metro and trains). So even if you don't plan on anything major, there is plenty of transit to hit.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Budapest, Hungary

I've never been that far east in Europe and that's not that far east in Europe. Pick up a Lonely Planet book and read it and yes bring your camera then post photos here. It's probably colder than a mother in law's glass of iced tea, so wait until another season on the northern hemisphere.

The movie Stranger Than Paradise mentions this location and I like that movie.