I'm going to fucking Budapest.

HardyBucks

I'm going to Budapest on boxing day & I plan on taking loads of pictures & video's for a nice juicy photo thread .

But the only problem is I have zero knowledge of the city.

Can anyone recommend where to go or what to avoid?

Would be great to hear what some people on the oontz have done their before & where to eat/hang out.

Please accept some ass as a token of my gratitude.

YNTlp.png

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

superdope...most people are chill and the bee.yatches are beautiful....only stayed for a couple days...um don't know what the weather is like now but i expect its cold...there is a big park on the island in the middle of the buda n' pest side.....it's pretty sick.....in the summertime there is a topless water park too where a ton of bettys hang....as far as graff...i came across more in prague n rome...saw some dope breakdancing n' there are some hot spots..just ask around...i went to amsterdam first so i forget alot of the names of places...hope this helps alittle..have fun..one

superdope...most people are chill and the bee.yatches are beautiful....only stayed for a couple days...um don't know what the weather is like now but i expect its cold...there is a big park on the island in the middle of the buda n' pest side.....it's pretty sick.....in the summertime there is a topless water park too where a ton of bettys hang....as far as graff...i came across more in prague n rome...saw some dope breakdancing n' there are some hot spots..just ask around...i went to amsterdam first so i forget alot of the names of places...hope this helps alittle..have fun..one

Cheers , I've been doing a bit of hunting but can't come up with much info.

Will keep my eyes peeled for that park though!

i think countries that speak other languages, eat weird food and stink arent cool.

theres really nothing worse than flying for like 10 hrs only to step off the plane into stinkair. and for the record, when in the shit did americans start saying boxing day? keep yer black friday, it sucks.

1.I'm not american you retard.

2.It takes two hours to get to budapest from where i live.

10 Hours? Where do you live australia?