Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HardyBucks

I'm going to fucking Budapest.

I'm going to Budapest on boxing day & I plan on taking loads of pictures & video's for a nice juicy photo thread .

But the only problem is I have zero knowledge of the city.

Can anyone recommend where to go or what to avoid?

Would be great to hear what some people on the oontz have done their before & where to eat/hang out.

Please accept some ass as a token of my gratitude.

YNTlp.png

superdope...most people are chill and the bee.yatches are beautiful....only stayed for a couple days...um don't know what the weather is like now but i expect its cold...there is a big park on the island in the middle of the buda n' pest side.....it's pretty sick.....in the summertime there is a topless water park too where a ton of bettys hang....as far as graff...i came across more in prague n rome...saw some dope breakdancing n' there are some hot spots..just ask around...i went to amsterdam first so i forget alot of the names of places...hope this helps alittle..have fun..one

superdope...most people are chill and the bee.yatches are beautiful....only stayed for a couple days...um don't know what the weather is like now but i expect its cold...there is a big park on the island in the middle of the buda n' pest side.....it's pretty sick.....in the summertime there is a topless water park too where a ton of bettys hang....as far as graff...i came across more in prague n rome...saw some dope breakdancing n' there are some hot spots..just ask around...i went to amsterdam first so i forget alot of the names of places...hope this helps alittle..have fun..one

Cheers , I've been doing a bit of hunting but can't come up with much info.

Will keep my eyes peeled for that park though!

ps....heard prague is on some ridiculous 'kool keith' sex style shit....actually just saw some television program about it on g4...the castles are sick there too if you have a chance i def recommend mobbin' through that town..

i think countries that speak other languages, eat weird food and stink arent cool.

theres really nothing worse than flying for like 10 hrs only to step off the plane into stinkair. and for the record, when in the shit did americans start saying boxing day? keep yer black friday, it sucks.

i think countries that speak other languages, eat weird food and stink arent cool.

theres really nothing worse than flying for like 10 hrs only to step off the plane into stinkair. and for the record, when in the shit did americans start saying boxing day? keep yer black friday, it sucks.

1.I'm not american you retard.

2.It takes two hours to get to budapest from where i live.

10 Hours? Where do you live australia?

1.I'm not american you retard.

2.It takes two hours to get to budapest from where i live.

10 Hours? Where do you live australia?

Look at you justifying yourself to a moron.

Shameful.

there's a sick bar called szimpla. about 5 or 10 minutes walk from it there's a bar/club that's on the top level and roof of a big dererlict soviet era, 6 storey block, that you should be able to find as well.

1BOXING+DAY.jpg

boxing+day.jpg

Boxing%20Day.jpg

this is interesting.... tell me the story of your people?

this gal is fly n shit. however she looks like she could be hidin' a small pee.pee b/w that shit

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now