san jo flicks

the germanator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

^^ hhmmm zebra-saurus never heard of a species of animal out in the wild.So you either retarted or your into The World of War Craft.Check yourself before you talk shit about peoples grammer because it seems to me your in your own little world.I bet you believe in Unicorns too.Mr. Cant Get Right aka Zebra-Saurus.-TheMaker 510

bbbbbbaaaaah humbug.

im hecka mad too.

youre all homosexuals.

grrrrrrr.

so tough.

i got 8 eyes.

i lift weights in the morning.

and then i go beat people up.

sometimes people see me and they think im a rabid dog and they call animal services but they i kill them too.

fuckin love this thread.

^^ hhmmm zebra-saurus never heard of a species of animal out in the wild.So you either retarted or your into The World of War Craft.Check yourself before you talk shit about peoples grammer because it seems to me your in your own little world.I bet you believe in Unicorns too.Mr. Cant Get Right aka Zebra-Saurus.-TheMaker 510

I 'am neither retarded or play wow you fuckin truck would you like to put me in check????? your the one in your own little world talking shit like you run this bitch come see me better yet pm me so we can end this and see who the real bitch is ok.

I 'am neither retarded or play wow you fuckin truck would you like to put me in check????? your the one in your own little world talking shit like you run this bitch come see me better yet pm me so we can end this and see who the real bitch is ok.

SHUT UP LILLTE BITCH...

I think ur the real bitch

u now why cause writing is in about correct grammer stupid ass..

idont if u notice that

^^^ stfu you dumb methed out tranny dumb bitch i will fuckin smash ur face in pm me nigga

SHUT THE FUCK UP...

U HOMOASS SANDNIGGER

UR ON EVERY ONES NUTS...

UR A LITTLE BITCH..

LIKE UR GIRLFRIEND..

I DID THAT BITCH...

U CANT EVEV GET INSIDE HER

PANTS BITCH ASS NIGGA