san jo flicks

the germanator

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u r from sj zacky..

u r not from frisco.

stop being gay

Dont talk about Zack,havnt you seen his characters and his pieces,The mutha fucker is bomb.Props to a scared bitch that claims now he`s from Frisco,get the fuck outha here you from Lil Persia,SJ,CA, Stupid Niggah.I swear everybody that is from Sj and they move to Frisco claims there a native of Frisco.No! bitches your from this city,Jack.Plus your weak An,Cash,Telos, and Zack.When you start steppin it up Zacky,I`m talking about really steppin it up,yo.Then maybe Frisco fags will take you in there arms and say your welcomed to Frisco.On the real nobody wants to see those ugly throws with a stock cap,wtf.You aint shit but a fucken whacked toy and a straight up Dropout.Peace suck my dick im out.The truth has been spoken.-TheDemons 7:77

Dont talk about Zack,havnt you seen his characters and his pieces,The mutha fucker is bomb.Props to a scared bitch that claims now he`s from Frisco,get the fuck outha here you from Lil Persia,SJ,CA, Stupid Niggah.I swear everybody that is from Sj and they move to Frisco claims there a native of Frisco.No! bitches your from this city,Jack.Plus your weak An,Cash,Telos, and Zack.When you start steppin it up Zacky,I`m talking about really steppin it up,yo.Then maybe Frisco fags will take you in there arms and say your welcomed to Frisco.On the real nobody wants to see those ugly throws with a stock cap,wtf.You aint shit but a fucken whacked toy and a straight up Dropout.Peace suck my dick im out.The truth has been spoken.-TheDemons 7:77

Lol don't you try to pretend you're from the city, too. :lol:

zack>deamons

sorry.

i did my math and everything.

math is actually my second favorite hobby after not writing graffiti and keeping track of the sj thread beef.

merry christmas.

hey i decided last night.

that.

im gonna be zangeef for halloween.

so when you see me holla at a nig.

stay up cause i dont.

so!!!

zack>deamons

sorry.

i did my math and everything.

math is actually my second favorite hobby after not writing graffiti and keeping track of the sj thread beef.

merry christmas.

hey i decided last night.

that.

im gonna be zangeef for halloween.

so when you see me holla at a nig.

stay up cause i dont.

so!!!

zangeef+12oz.com=snitch....

YEAH FUCKEN FAGGOT ZACKY

UR NOT FROM FRISCO U GAY AS SANDNIGGER

DROPOUT SANDNIGERR....