Oh deer! It looks like 12 oz just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware)

Keepitrail

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

woah woah woah

Hold the motherfuckin phone

You got a typewriter AND a 1930s depression wood stove?

You rent your cabin furnished from the unibomber?

Also now you ate this shit, did you consider perhaps the shit smelling leg was a wound infected with parisites while the deer was still alive? Undoubtibly the more experienced hunters pointed out the parasitic and infected leg wound, and said "fuck this we will just have to take the antlers on this one", knowing the parasites probably spread throughout the deers system while it was alive and infected the meat. Basically, watch that discovery channel show about parasites and wait for the little pin wrms to enter your field of vision.

Seriously, I would think living in the woods and being a serial killer and all you would know about parasites.

Re: Oh deer! It looks like my night just got a bit more interesting. (weak stomachs beware

It is the rare gem of a thread like this one that keeps me coming back to Chan 0. Thank you for taking the effort to document your adventure KeepItRail. I for one do not think that you will get sick from eating this meat if you have any sense.

That cord lying on the floor directly in front of the door does look like a genuine hazard however.

• Like 2

He is going to piss out his ass for a couple of days...judging by his place there, that flood of ass piss will be done in the woods, next to the owl canvas and he will be wiping his ass with the skin of a baby.

I think its pretty safe to assume he not only has a weird house of a thoujsand corpses nigga in the woods, but he also has a stash of emaciated half amputated meat slaves locked in his root cellar like that "the road" movie with vigo mortinsen

have fun br0

http://animal.discovery.com/tv/monsters-inside-me/

monsters_inside_me-show.jpg

see you on here soon! i can already hear it in my head...

"so i found this mangled deer carcas in the woods with a rotted shit smelling infected leg, and figured i could eat stew for a week, i mean, fire kills everything right? "

so wait... you spent 4 months 'working' on the place, and THAT is what it looks like now?

dude, the pilgrims whittled a better house in less time.

i'm not trying to hate, im actually pretty jealous, the idea is rad, but man.... you need to step your game up.

also, id probably hide the typewriter, definitely on some unibomber shit.

not only do you now have a freezer (you do have a freezer in that piece of shit shack you live in right?) full of putrid deer meat, but you also just scored 3 months free VIP for making me feel like it was 2002 all over again.

seeks/double win

My buddy found an intact beaver skeleton in the ravine, brought it home, and used rubber band and glue to make it fully poseable. Pretty cool. Dude's place is like a wizard's lair/serial killer's pad.