CT Punk rock & Hardcore

hill billy

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bel... Maybe you can help me out... My first show ever was Judge in 1989 at The Anthrax ( I think) The reason I say "I think" is because I was asked to go by a dude my sister was going out with, so I just went... At the time, I never heard of Judge, but I had a great time, and the rest is history... I have no idea who else played. My question is, Do you have any clue what other bands I might have seen? I could be missing out on bragging rights I don't even know about!

Hey Bel... Maybe you can help me out... My first show ever was Judge in 1989 at The Anthrax ( I think) The reason I say "I think" is because I was asked to go by a dude my sister was going out with, so I just went... At the time, I never heard of Judge, but I had a great time, and the rest is history... I have no idea who else played. My question is, Do you have any clue what other bands I might have seen? I could be missing out on bragging rights I don't even know about!

If it was January 89 then you saw Youth of Today & Bold with Judge, It it was late 89 then it was React with Judge.. Everyone seriously interested in CTHC should pick up this book:

http://www.anthraxclubbook.com/

It has a full show list for the Stamford & Norwalk Anthrax locations and some really great pictures.

Judge played a lot but the only historically significant Judge show in CT that I remember hearing about was the one where Judge did not show up and Gorilla Biscuits played

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...