pulling FAKE cards..

wiggerneck

RAPE-

bitch gives up the ass on some spur of the moment shit.....later when she realized she fucked up...

"he raped me!!!"

RACE-

dude stashes a 3 pack of prime ribeye steaks in the baby carrier....gets caught

" i aint steal shit, you just framin me 'cause im black"

FAGGOTS

lil bitch walks by and says some bullshit about how another guy looks hella cute and has a delicious looking ass..... afterwards guy breaks out a boxcutter and opens up faggots face and commences to skull stomp said faggot into a coma.....when faggot wakes up....

"he did that because i am gay"....

people need to grow a backbone and stop bullshittin.

• Like 2

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FAGGOTS

lil bitch walks by and says some bullshit about how another guy looks hella cute and has a delicious looking ass..... afterwards guy breaks out a boxcutter and opens up faggots face and commences to skull stomp said faggot into a coma.....when faggot wakes up....

"he did that because i am gay"....

Uh...yeah, that sounds like exactly why he did it...also you should have used NIGGERS instead of race, it fits in better...

• Like 1

ATTENTION WHORE-

somebody with a low post count who doesn't receive much attention on an online graffiti forum makes a random thread about "pulling FAKE cards" just to get a rep....and then will probably get mad when someone points it out.

"i didn't make this thread for props!!"

• Like 1

Look Sara Jessica Parker is feeding that horse a carrot rite out of her mouth... amazing!!

Whoa. Bitch is sticking that 'dirty carrot in her horse-hole'... (props to anyone that knows the reference...HINT: Its almost Chrimbus)

that was clearly a set up, the dolphin didn't even know how to rape until the CIA taught it to. also the dolphin couldn't even swim at first so the CIA arranged lessons for it. as soon as the dolphin started its rape attack it was arrested. obvious entrapment

not true. dolphins don't rape...they're really just gay dolphins.