Parks and Recreation Appreciation thread

delonemonkey

Go watch this shit if you already haven't seen it. Its like a refined version of the office. Its made by the same people anyway, its practically the same show. Yet its still fucking hilarious, partly because Aziz Ansari is in it. Im not putting up pictures or some shit but heres a link to go watch it

http://www.tvduck.com/Parks-and-Recreation.html

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 3 months later...

Ron Swanson is the funniest character ever...I heard him utter one of the best lines I've ever heard/witnessed on network TV. It was the episode where he remarried his ex Tammy - played by Karen from Will and Grace fame. He remarries her and flies off the handle, the guys from the park and rec dept come to the rescue, but its too late as he's already got his hair in corn rows and is missing a swatch from the middle of his mustache. Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

• Like 1

Ron Swanson is the funniest character ever...I heard him utter one of the best lines I've ever heard/witnessed on network TV. It was the episode where he remarried his ex Tammy - played by Karen from Will and Grace fame. He remarries her and flies off the handle, the guys from the park and rec dept come to the rescue, but its too late as he's already got his hair in corn rows and is missing a swatch from the middle of his mustache. Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

ron-swanson-prison.jpg

Aziz's character asks him why he shaved just the middle, to which Ron replies "I didn't shave it off, it wore off...from friction"

that is by far the best episode this season..they have yet to top that one

tumblr_lfhnpolnnR1qzr5r3o1_400.jpg

• Like 1

Capitalism: God's way of determining who is smart, and who is poor.

Friends: One to three is sufficient

AMERICA: The only country that matters. If you want to experience other cultures, get an atlas or a ham radio.

Crying: Acceptable at funerals and the grand canyon

Facial Hair: Full, thick and square. Nothing sculpted. If you have to sculpt it, that probably means you probably can't grow it.

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2010/12/09/arts/pyramid/pyramid-jumbo.jpg

• Like 1

The Office sucked after Rashida Jones left (who is way hotter than Pam).

Then they have this other show which is basically The Office, with the best part of the Office (Rashida Jones) along with jokes that are funny.

I watched this for the first time on Sunday, I've completed the first season and now I'm two episodes deep into the second, this show is great.

Appreciated.