Channel Zeros nostalgia: Fallen members and standout memories

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Something tells me they never fought.

No one is actually on Crossfire to change minds are they? I just use it to get constructive criticism on my own viewpoints so I can better understand issues that I am concerned with. Sometimes I throw some Polemic argument in towards certain individuals, but thats because I respect their opinion and I can use theirs to better develop my own.

I still say Days in Pics was the best thread ever before it turned into a random pic dump.

yeah i stopped posting in there. i miss the days when people woke up and started flicking their actual "day". then like you said it turned into random dump and i stopped cuz i felt like i was boring people with my stupid pictures.

That thread was such gold for a time..

R.i.p Days in pies at it's height

we had some computer genius member back in like 2000 who had sold something he wrote for seriously like a million dollars. then of course he disappeared.

i can never remember his screen name, only that it was one word, and something like newton.

of course, it could be the drugs talking.

..and for tess, yeah, in greece it's 2 years conscription, i'm sure he's been done with it for awhile

it's all that olympic pussy that's kept him off the boards :haha:

I think that was Milton

Hahaha I forgot about that.

I think googling 'ultimate wildstyle grafftagger' still finds a link to it... I put a bunch of it on a website in case the oontz thread deleted

rad oontz memory:

ended up in arcel's city in early 2004 for an evening. i hit him up to come drink, but he said he was grounded and his parents wouldnt let him leave the house. and he was serious.

I totally forgot about that motherfucker - he was like my arch nemesis in the early years.

Anyone know what happened to Fantom? He had this asian wifey who hit me up and dropped me his contact info once but I was kind of fucked up in the game at that point in time and probably nodded out before completely forgetting about it. He was in the Army or Marines last I talked to him - was going to send him some CDs full of teh hiphopsz but... :(

• 2 weeks later...

Johnny fuckin ballbags posting his theme song as performed by some drunken band in a garage. I still fucking have that on my ipod and it's still awesome every time it pops up on shuffle.

That was pure gold.

Rest In Piece Krie. I still remember working out that we lived super close to one another and drank at the same pub. Then met at said pub /no homo while both drunk as shit and partied. After we got kicked out he produced a can and we trashed a wall out front of the place. Krie was a fucking champion.

Edit:

Also, I'm sure it has been mentioned already but... catfaces titties were rad. And she was the first to get em' out. Well deserved winner.