Channel Zeros nostalgia: Fallen members and standout memories

AnUpsetStomach

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Before props there was the warn level that could be added to or subtracted from by mods

yes, i remember that....tesseract warned me at like 25% for a small posting spree...the warning went away a few months later.

also i remember when the names at the bottom of the screen would be italicized while replying to the thread.

I don't know if I'm the only one who remembers this, but GLIK$ making all the threads disappear in Channel Zero for a minute.

i remember this....all of a sudden all of the threads from page two were on page one, and i was like wtf just happened because i couldnt find the page 1 threads anywhere??...then i glick0 fessed to hiding them and then brought them back...a lot of people were shitting bricks.

also... "becoming teh freights"

:lol::lol:

rice eyes!...whatever happened to that guy??

TEAM HANDSOME

AFI's top 5 threads

definitely kabar stuff, he still posts too.

dawood, i fucking hated that guy.

IRC

lens

catface

rage is gay/spyd is black

i think my first post was in fall of 2000. i've had about a dozen names, most of them retired at 666 posts. its kind of ridiculous that i'm still coming back here after all these years, an odd cultural point of our generation i guess. sentimental feelings towards internet experiences.

adams block destruction

randoms/ bloodfarts argument about scarves

tranny hand job

your day in pics

myspace appreciation

appreciation threads and their demise due to advertisers

the meltdown

12oz was an attack site

west coast get together-which i missed-pooooo

shai trying to be the voice of reason and gettin clowned for it.

abc saying this is my house

the photography thread and rage runnin shit in it-nh/nb

"this"

"nh"

"wonk saggin"

"< or >"

and on and on

-

+++since 2001 thank you very much aka suavefella, suavefellapart2, drunkpunch and now triplesuplex

I think I coined the OONTZ, but maybe Turtz, who knows.

MS Paint

Myspace MS Paint

Draw Users MS Paint

Any Photoshop Projects (dao, KC, Moshpit Girl, etc)

Team Sleep Problemz

That other Graffiti Forum Site where The Destruction Team went and Posted Dance N Graff and messed with the other folks on the Live Chat they had.

TEAM HANDSOME

AFI's top 5 threads

definitely kabar stuff, he still posts too.

dawood, i fucking hated that guy.

IRC

lens

catface

rage is gay/spyd is black

i think my first post was in fall of 2000. i've had about a dozen names, most of them retired at 666 posts. its kind of ridiculous that i'm still coming back here after all these years, an odd cultural point of our generation i guess. sentimental feelings towards internet experiences.

this negro here, "im not going back on 12oz man.. im done"

"oh yea i got bored so i went back on"

haha,

KC KID, IRC, 12ozMeetUp's, MSPAint threads, the what you think they look like thread, of course DAO and that dude southside w/e from chicago, that GodsGirls bitch I found her nudes and then come to find out all my homies are or have banged her, the lack of maturity, the whole comradeship, meeting you fools irl, the whole 9 yards, Glik$ banning every name i ever made, my CP Scanda, beef i had with seeking that made the detroit news, the list goes on forever... i love this place, been here 10 years and don't plan on leaving

and my 3 favorite phrases i use daily in real life

OONTZ

DANCE N GRAFF

and RAP LETTERS

everytime i see kids drawing graff, i go "nice rap letters" and they never understand, i then LOL , maybe a ROFL or ROFLMAOROFLCOPTER